Chapter 24

We had gotten home around 7 that day because after the photoshoot, we went over to visit Ray's mom and then his sister, and then his brother.

"Mommy I tired.." Kadin said, rubbing her eyes as I got her out her clothes and changed her into her pajamas.

"I know baby, you can go to bed as soon as I get you all changed." I said as I let her step into her pajama bottoms and  then began taking her hair down and messing it up.

"You tired, ma?" Ray asked Danny as he was done and she curled up in her bed. She nodded her head and began reaching for something. "What you reachin' for?"

"Teddy bear.." she said, pointing towards her bean bag chair that sat in the corner. Kadin already had hers and was now sleeping, Ray walked over, getting Danny's teddy bear and handing it to her.

"There you go munchkin." he said, kissing her forehead. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight daddy.. I love you."

"I love you too. What about your mama?"

"Love you mommy."

"Love you too munchkin." I said as I planted a kiss on her cheek and walked out the door, closing it behind me.  I slumped back into Ray's chest as he held me. "I've had a hard day." I sighed. "I gotta shower."

"Shower with me." he said, turning me around and smirking.

"You really want me to shower with you?" I asked, he nodded his head, dragging me into our bathroom.

"I really do.." he said, slowly taking off my clothes. I kicked off my shoes and took off the jewelry I had one as he did the same and picked me up, sitting me on the counter.

"Don't tease me tonight baby.." I said as he kissed my lips. "Please."

"I won't tease you.." he said, picking me up and lifting us into the shower which was already on and the perfect temperature. "You sure you ready?"

"I want it." I said, pulling him close to me, he smirked, entering me slowly as he pressed me against the shower wall.

He started off slowly, just putting the tip in, then slowly, all of it.

"I thought you weren't gonna tease me.." I moaned. "Stop it.."

"You sure you want me to stop?"

"Stop teasing me.." I said as he continually teased me. He smirked, kissing me as I felt him start to go faster. "Go in deep babe.." I moaned between the kisses.

"That what you wanted huh, what do you say if you want it?"

"Please.." I said, grabbing onto his shoulders. "Go deeper.." he smirked and did just that, roughly. "Ahh.. fuck! Ray, the kids are sleep, fuck!"

"I thought that's what you wanted?" he grunted. "I thought you wanted me?"

"Fuck..! Yes!"

"Want me to stop?"

"No, don't.. please.. keep going." I said, grabbing onto his body and pulling him closer. "Go faster." I demanded as our foreheads were touching and looking directly into each other's eyes. "Fuck, faster babe."

"Say please.." he grunted. I just moaned as I felt him going faster. "Say it." he demanded.

"Please.." I begged with a slight whimper.

For a good 10 minutes, that's what he did, as he thrusted into me faster and harder and deeper I could feel my insides shrivel up and tighten as my hips moved into the direction of his thrust.