The Rose Princess

Once upon a time, There lived a Princess, was around five years old. The little princess had dark brown hair,really dark brown eyes and a little bit of a tan.The little princess decided to go for a stroll. Until she reached another castle, then she saw two little boys. She watched how they played, until one of them came up to her. "Who are you?" Asked one of the boys. " I'm Angela, I'm from the castle on the other side of this forest." Said the little princess. "We are the princes of this castle, I am Jason, this is my brother Troy." Jason had really golden blonde hair and bright blue eyes, While Troy had pale blond hair and whitish-blue eyes. The three kids enjoyed their time together until the little princess had to go home. "Do you really have to go home now?" Asked Jason. "Yes my mother will be worried about me" Said Angela. "But I will come back tomorrow, I promise!" Then the little princess was off.

Every day the princess will go and play with the princes, They were the greatest of friends. Nothing can separate them. "Angela, are you going to go play with your friends again?"Askd one of her sisters. "Not today, They told me they wouldn't be available today" Said Angela. Angela sisters were both very beautiful, One of her sisters was called Flame. Flame was very smart, Just flaming red hair and bright red eyes. Other sister was named Cindy, Cindy was the most beautiful of them all With your pale blonde hair and bright golden eyes. "Mother says it's almost dinner time" Said Cindy. "Okay" Said both Flame and Angela. When they reached the table, their mother and grandmother was already seated, Their mother looked exactly like Angela but older and more beautiful. Then that leaves the grandmother, She was very kind and very lovely. She had dark blond hair and brown eyes. As the girls got to eat, Angela was thinking of what to do the next day.

After dinner, Angela went to the indoor-garden, Flame went to the library, and Cindy went to her room to find what to wear the next day. They sound like your everyday girls right? Wrong! Well half wrong, they have powers that are related to the elements. Angela controls earth, Flame controls fire, and Cindy controls the darkness. Out of all of them, Angela is a little bit more special cause people call her the "Rose Princess."