chapter 5

On my way home I was just thinking what happens a minute ago , he was so handsome but sort of weird ! What did he ment by we'll meet again ? I didn't wanted to think about it all , specially while driving , so I decided to listen to music , so I quickly took my phone and popped my headphones on and now I can hear Justin bieber singing as long as you love me !
I reached my place after half an hour ! “hey , so finally you're home , what took you so long ? ”“ sorry , I'll explain later ! ” she gave me a confused looks and than continued “so how was your interview ?” “it was OK” was my reply “and how was he ?” damm I hate the curious side of Ann she always wants to know everything ! But the point is I can't lie to her nor I can ignore her and she knows it very well “he was ummm.......” “he was what ? ” “he was very handsome but slightly weird ” “what do you mean” “I mean he was very unexpected” “well now I am sure this has something to do with you coming late , right ?” “yep” I told her everything what happened in their ! “wow, that was weird ! ” “i know and let's not talk about that , I just want to forget about it !” “OK but as you mentioned before that you don't fit their , if they give you the job are you going to take it ? ” “yes , obviously I need this job a lot ! ”“ so that's that , don't you get it ?” “ what ? ” “you have got the job !” “and how do you know that ?” “use you brain , that's what he mean , you will meet him again ”!!!

So this all went on my mind the whole day why is he giving me the job before thinking , I mean a lot of people would have applied for this , without thinking why would he give me the job ? After an hour of thinking I finally went to sleep !
“Good morning sleepy heads” “good morning ” I don't understand how does Ann manages to wake up so early !
We both took our shower , had our breakfast , got ready and went for our shift at the coffee shop .
It was 8pm , time to go ! We were just about to leave when “surprise”
Well we were living hear from almost 4 years and had made some good friends ! “Hey , so finally the princesses are off duty ”“ of course kira” kira was a blonde and worked on a book store she was very beautiful but friendly and helpfully too , she was a amazing singer !“ So want a lift? ” “ no josh , we're good ! ” josh was one of those guys who loves to flirt ! He was a great photographer though, anyone can fell in love with his pictures ! “Stop it josh” it was Emily she was one of those very shy girls who don't even want to get out of the home , not once ! But she was pretty sweet and comforting ! “ calm down Emily , its OK ” it was Jason Emily's boyfriend , he was a amazing guy very sweet and humble ! I think him as my little brother !
After having dinner with my friends we got back home ! We changed into our pj's ! I checked my e-mail and I saw a e-mail from the grey enterpriser ! I called Ann to show her this and she read the e-mail to me ! And it says ...............“oh my gosh............ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!