twenty-three

freya's point of view:

"get off me jack," i said as i pulled his hands of my face.

"come on freya please," jack started.

i crossed arms over my chest and prepared myself to listen to whatever he had to say.

"freya, i like you a lot. my father told me that i shouldn't but i do, " he admitted.

"jack we can't, i can't. this won't work. i can tell you that now," i replied with all my honesty.

i stood up and patted down my dress and walked back into the dining room taking my seat next to colton.

not long after jack entered the room with some paperwork, he handed it to his father before sitting down again.

i took this time to evaluate jack's dad, he looked like very serious. i could tell that he was in-control and demanding. i stared right into his eyes as he conversed with colton.

gosh why does everyone like colton?

"are you okay freya?" david asked causing me to blush. i shook my head and apologised.

jack and i shared various glances, he wanted us to be more but we couldn't.

"now freya, you have to sign this contract," my dad says to me passing me the paperwork.

i looked down and began to read:

freya is and will be taking over euphoria clubs when her father feels that's she's ready.

freya is to stay loyal to father and will always put her job before everything.

freya is not to date people from competing clubs.

if any of the rules above are broken they will result in consequences.

i furrowed my eyebrows and looked up to see jack with the same expression reading his 'contract.'

"what even is this, i own my clubs and you have nothing to do with it." he half shouts at his father.

"dad, what is this? why on earth must i sign this? who even said i want to own any sort of club?" i asked showing the same amount of anger as jack but just watching my tone , towards my father.

the table went silent. colton was still memorised by his food helping himself to his fifth plate.

"freya, i want you to have the best future possible. this would benefit me to make sure my wish comes true." he explains trying to reason with me.

i inhaled and mindlessly signed the contract as jack argued with his father.

-

"thanks for having us today." my dad smiled causing me scoff.

colton said his goodbyes whereas i just smiled walking past them. they didn't seem to be phased by my actions. we walked out the gilinsky's house and began to walk to our cars.

"freya, wait can i have a minute? " jack called from his parents front door.

of course i listened to him and walked over knowing my father would lecture me about this after.

i stood in front of jack tucking my lose hair strands behind my ear before exhaling.

"freya im still thinking about earlier, i like you." he said yet again.

" jack, i signed a contract we aren't allowed to see each other." i explained turning to walk away.

"wait," he called again. slowly turning to face him. "please give me all of you." he asked in all seriousness.

"are you quoting bryson tiller?" i laughed.

"i guess i am." he chuckled.

i pushed jack out of sight from his parents and my father and kissed him quickly but meaningful. he didn't waste time to wrap his arms around my waist. i pulled away.

"goodnight jack." i smiled walking away from him leaving him confused.

we all want what we can't have.

-
edited.
- chloe'xoxo