Part 11: Alcohol and Swimsuits

Don't forget to vote for this chapter! Please leave comments on things I need to fix or comment your love for something. Comment on this paragraph if you would like to get this chapter dedicated to you or anyone of your choosing. Thanks for reading!!!

.
.
.
Lily and I skipped school after that. I just couldn't go back there and she refused to leave me alone, scared I might hurt myself. We went back to my house and watched movies. My parents were gone for a couple weeks on a business trip. I excused myself to the bathroom and checked on my bruises, luckily they were barely noticeable anymore. So I went back to Lily.

"Want to go swimming?" I offered her and she said yes immediately. I showed her to my room and searched for my swimsuits. I threw her a black bikini and I grabbed a red one.

Once we were changed we ran out to the ocean. We swam for a couple hours and the sum went down. It was completely dark right now and we were both floating on our backs holding hands to stay together.

"I want to join your pack." I tell Lily.
"What about Luke?"
"I want to be one of your warriors. I need a purpose and I'd really like to defend your pack. I'm a good fighter, I can do it. I'm strong." My voice quivers at the last word.
"I have no doubt in my mind that you're strong hunny. I'll talk to my dad and see what I can do. Okay?"

" Mijn vriend, bedankt voor het niet vragen om redenen of uitleg bij alles wat ik wilde was een lange knuffel en een paar lach . Het is ok als je niet te veel vrienden te hebben. Slechts een goede vriend is alles wat nodig is om het leven de moeite waard leven te maken"

It means: My friend, thanks for not asking for reasons or explanations about all I wanted was a long hug and a few laughs. It's ok if you do not have too many friends . Only a good friend is all that is needed to make life worth living

She stops floating to look at my like I'm crazy. I laugh a real laugh.
"What was that??" She asks me.
"I know a little Dutch" I shrug.
"Well what did you say?"
"Wouldn't you like to know?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her and we both burst out laughing.
"Come on, it's pretty late. Wouldn't want your dad to worry too much. He might think I'm a bad influence and not let me join the pack."

---------------------

After Lily had left, it was around 1:30 am.
I lay in my bed, staring at the glow in the dark stars on my ceiling. I kept wondering where Calum was since he hasn't been here for two days until I fell asleep.

I woke up to my alarm at 4:00. And like every other morning, I trained till 7:00. Deciding it wouldn't take long to get ready, I went out for a run around the neighborhood. I jogged for about fifteen minutes and then ran back home. Once home, I ate some fruit salad and showered.

My outfit of the day was a black off the shoulder skin tight crop top that came just above my belly button, high waisted purple skinny jeans, and black four inch heels. I put in my dream catcher belly button ring and silver hoop earrings. I did simple winged eyeliner with red lips and put my waist length blonde hair into a high pony tail.

I grabbed my bag and the keys to Birdie. I put my helmet on and drove to school. I got there at 8:04. I saw Lily and Elliot by my locker and they smiled once they saw me. I walked over to them but some dude walked in front of me.

"Damn baby. Luke must crazy to turn down you down. I'm Sam. Wanna take a ride with me?" Sam said flirtatiously, stepping closer to me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in to whisper, "When I see your face there's not a thing that I would change." I heard him intake a breath, "except the direction I'm walking. And I'll take a ride with you when pigs fly." He looked stunned but quickly composed himself. "Well you better go catch a plane then we'll be good to go baby." He said with a smirk and walked off.

" Slappe lul!" I called after him and that turned a few heads towards me. I continued over to Lily and Elliot, who were laughing.

"What'd you call him?" Elliot asked through gasps.

I shrugged, "Limp Dick" that only made their laughter worse. Lily high fived me.

Luke ignored me and went out of his way to avoid me. When lunch came I sat with Lily and Elliot in the library while we ate.

"What are you guys doing tomorrow night?" I asked them.

"Free, why?" Lily said.

"I want to throw a party at my house. The week has been stressful."

"Omg yasss!" Lily screeched, "I'll come over tonight so we can get everything. It'll count as your birthday party since you didn't let anybody do anything for it." She pouted.

"Cool, spread the word. But don't mention anything about my birthday. I don't really care who comes but tell everyone to bring alcohol. I don't think it'd be possible for me to come even close to enough alcohol needed for everybody on such short notice. Tell people to come anytime around 8:00" I said.

"We better go dump our trays and start telling people." Elliot suggested. We all got up and headed to the cafeteria.

"Let's split up and cover as many people as possible before the bell in five minutes. Oh Elliot, Abby lives next to the ocean. Tell them to bring swimsuits also." Lily said and Elliot have a thumbs up as we split off. I went to a table with 8 girls first.

"Hey, party at my house at 8:00 tomorrow. Bring swimsuits and alcohol. Any questions?" They all looked excited and I moved to the next table. I knew we wouldn't get very far in telling people with only five minutes because there is like forty tables made for ten people each in the cafeteria. Not to mention, you didn't have to stay in the cafeteria during lunch but it was still packed. But once we told a few people it would spread like wild fire until every one would know.

By the end of the day, the entire school was buzzing about my party.