Chapter 2: First Day

Wendy's P.O.V

I went in my dorm room, I saw a girl reading a magazine she looked 13 the same age as me.

"Hello are you Chelia!?" I asked. She looked up from her magazine and looked at me.

"Yup I'm Chelia! Your Wendy Fullbuster aren't you?!" She asked so she heard about me. Probably from Mira.

"Yeah! Say you want to be friends? I don't have any besides my sister and brothers!?" She looked at me smiled then giggled.

"Of course! Why wouldn't we be friends?" I was suprised yet happy. I smile and started to unpack.

"You need help?" Chelia asked.

"Sure if you don't mind." I said she smiled.

"Why not, that's what friends are for right?" She asked I giggled and nodded, we were unpacking my things and laughing mostly at jokes or at random quiet moments. So this is what it felt like to have a human non-related friend.

-The Next Morning-

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up got in the shower realizing it's my first day of school. I walked out and saw my uniform neatly laid on my bed.

"Levy did you do this?!" She came in the room and smiled.

"Maaybe!" She said with a wink, I smiled at her.

"You didn't have to!" I said, she rolled her eyes.

"Whatever!" She yelled getting in the shower. I put on the uniform by the time I finished she was done. She came out and stared at me in the uniform.

Levy's P.O.V

I looked at Lu~Chan, the uniform fit her perfectly, it showed off her curves and other things. Luckily her breast didn't break through the blouse.

"Is everything ok?" Lu~Chan asked, my cheeks heated up in embarrassment.

"Yeah anyway I want you to come with me to meet my friends!" I said.

"Okay let me just check up with Wendy then we'll be ready to go!" Lu~Chan said get out her phone, she called her sister, she said things like 'mmhmm' 'yeah' and 'ok' in the phone, then she got off.

"Let's go Wendy~Chan is meeting her friend Cheila's friends." Lu~Chan and we walked out the door and locked it.

Lucy's P.O.V

We walked to the school where there were 4 girls waiting for Levy.

"Hey Levy who is this?" A girl with long red hair asked, that girl was really pretty.

"Erza this is Lucy!, Lucy Heartfilia meet Erza Scarlet, Juvia Lockser, Cana Alberona, and Lisanna Strauss!" She said pointing each of them out. Erza had the red hair. Ok. Juvia had blue hair like Levy but darker, longer and it was curled at the end. Cana had brown hair and a bikini top, woah inappropriate much. Lisanna had White hair and blue eyes like Mira but Lisanna had short hair.

"Hey Lisanna you wouldn't by any chance be related to Mira would you?" I asked she giggled and smiled.

"Yup she's my big sister and I have a big brother named Elfman well we're twins but he's older by a few minutes." She smiled and I smiled back.

"Lisanna come on!" A guy called she waved and left us for a guy with blue hair.

"Whos that?" I asked looking at him and Lisanna running into the school.

"Bickslow, Lisannas boyfriend!" Cana said. I nodded, they looked cute together.

"Well let's go shall we! We all have the same home room so don't worry!" Levy said I nodded as the girls pulled me inside.

I then heard fighting...

"Hey watch it Flame head!" Some shouted I knew that voice Gray~nii.

"Maybe next time you should watch it Ice princess!" Said a guy with pink spiky hair, he was kind of cute wait Lucy what are you saying you don't even know the guy,we all stood there for a moment. That's when Gray threw a punch at the guy and he got flung back and hit me.

The guy landed on top of me, I tried to get up but couldn't.

"Sorry about that!" He said.

"Hey dude what the hell- L-Lucy~Chan?" Gray~nii asked. I nodded as a response.

"Natsu get the hell off my sister!" Gray yelled, so this guy is named Natsu. Gray got Natsu off of me, Natsu paused a looked at me for a second and blushed a little, I was probably too.

Natsu's P.O.V

I looked at the girl for a sec, Lucy I think was her name she looked good in that uniform her breast almost popped the shirt and showed off her curves. Erza walked over to us, oh no.

"Look what you idiots did you hurt Lucy and she's a new student!" Erza yelled, she took a deep breath and pulled me and Gray by the ear and into home room...

Let's hope this goes wel