Shower

Its been a long stressful day at work and i just really wanted to leave for the day

Its been a long stressful day at work and i just really wanted to leave for the day. It was Friday, I had no plans, and I just really really wanted to go home and take a hot bath...the steam rising from the top of the shower, my naked body covered in hot water, and bubbles on my body . Maybe my fiancé could join and make my Friday night even better.

But for now back to work.

As I was finishing my last paper i get a call. "Hello this is (Y/n) how may i help you today..."

"Oh Ms. (Y/n) there is only one way you can help me...and I'm not to sure that what my problem is, is related to your job." As soon as that sentence started I automatically knew who it was. Luke. My love. My life. My Future. My past. My baby. My heart & soul. My everything.

"May I have your name and a description of what i can possibly may or may not help you with?"

"Its Mr. Hemmings, and I seems that my 'Friend' can't seem to settle down...if you get me?"

My eyes widened.

"Umm...well maybe I can help you...later..."

He got me. I dont know how he does it. He's just so perfect. I dont know what i did to deserve him. Maybe its all part of God's plan. Maybe he gave him to me to change me. A better person. I've lost almost all my family. My mom passed away in an accident just a little over 3 years ago. My dad left as soon as he found out my mom was pregnant. And i had no 1st cousins because my mom was an only child like just like me. So I am so lucky to be able to call him mine. I think its safe to say he's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"I love you." I say sadness visible in my voice.

"My love, I love you way more." He said.

"Ill see you tonight babe." I said snapping out of my depressed state of mind and into a very sexy naughty tone.

--driving home--

As I got in the car I decided to turn on the radio, because it was a little to quiet. I sang along to a couple songs and then finally i was home.

--

I pulled into the drive way and left my stuff inside my car because i didn't need to finish any work...the only thing I brought down was my keys and purse.

I opened my house door, walked in locked it and set my keys down as well as my purse.

"Baby I'm home." I called out.

Luke came running down the stairs practically tripping on his own feet.

"My love i missed you so much."

"I mi-" before i could finish saying what was on my mind his lips were attached to mine.

"Mhm" i moaned in pleasure. The kiss was rough but full of passion at the same time. Our lips moved in sync. His beautiful soft lips on mine was the best feeling ever.
His tongue slid across my bottom lip asking for entrance. I denied It. He slapped my ass and I opened my mouth in shock, thus giving him the time to put his long tongue inside my mouth. When we pulled apart for air, I whispered "shower."
He gave me a devilish grin. I jumped up and he caught me.
He started treading up the stairs and just looking at me. I admire him, taking in his perfect features. Blue eyes. Blonde hair. Perfect tan. Tall. Slim. Just all together perfect.

Once we finally get to the bathroom, he set me down, And started to slowly rid me of my clothing as I did to him. First by pulling my shirt, then pulles off my pants and i help to take them out of the foot holes. Then off goes my bra, and then my underwear. He looks me up and down. I lean in and give him a kiss, our lips connected, i could do it all day, but i then pulled away. "Your turn." I slipped off his shirt, revealing his six pack...jesus he's so perfect it makes me want to cry. As much as i wanted to stare i had to continue. Then off his pants went, as well as his boxers.

He turned on the water to hot temp. And got in.

I wet my hair and my body, then we switched. After our bodys were wet, he began to wash me.

He squirted the shampoo in his hands and massaged it into my scalp. The i rinsed my self.

He did his own hair and body. Which i wanted to do but I figured it was faster for him to do it so he can wash my body sooner.

Instead of getting the luffa and putting body was on it, he put it in his hands.

He started with my shoulders, then my arms, and then my legs...

"You missed so ma-" I started.

"Shhhh" he said raising a finger to his mouth.

He got more body wash and then started rubbing my boobs, massaging them with his huge hands. Then he got more body was and moved his hands to my lower area. He rubbed my folds and I was getting wet at the touch. Then he rubbed faster and faster, "Mhmm" i moan. "Yes baby" i said biting my lip, which I'm guessing turned him on because he grew.

And without warning he started pumping me. "Ahh, oh baby" he increased speed after each pump and as I was about to climax, he pulled his long fingers out of me.

"What the hell babe." I said quite angered.

"Rinse." He demanded.

So I did as i was told.

Then he pushed me to the wall of the shower. Got on his knees, pushed my legs apart, and placed his lips on my throbbing, soaking wet, heat. He started sucking and licking. "Omg baby yess" i said moaning. He was making out with it...Sucks could be heard. I moved my hand down to my clit and started rubbing. "Uhhh baby you taste so good." As soon as he said that I climaxed. "Ahhh" i said my legs shaking and just the best feeling ever.

"Sit my love" he said.

And again, I did as I was told.

And he put his long throbbing dick in my mouth.

I bobbled my head fast, and twisted my hand massaging whatever I couldn't fit.

"Mhm" he moaned.

"Yes, seeeee" he moaned.

I gagged but kept going. As a pay in return of my pleasure he gave me. The faster I went the more he moaned, until finally he came in my mouth. Being the slutty hoe I am, I swallowed it.

He pressed his lips against mine and positioned himself, and slid in.

He thrusted faster and faster. "Oh yes baby, ugh, mmmhhmm, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." I moaned.

"Ahhh BABY" I scream.

"Mh mh mh" he noised from his thrusts.

Slapping of skin surrounding us.

"Baby I looo-" before he could finish he came.

--9 months later--

"Its a girl Mrs. Hemmings" the nurse said.

"I love you Mrs. Hemmings." My husband said to me.

"And so do I Mr. Hemmings." I replied back.