Chapter 11: Empty Seats and Hatrid

***Ash (This kid is also a twin... Can you imagine having 2 of THIS^???)

I got a running start and began to do my practiced routine, and did my front handspring, landing into a lovely salute.

The cheerleaders in the making clapped, and I curtseyed. "Thank you, now let's perfect yours!" I said, with my fists on my hips. Their eyes widened, so I broke it down step by step, correcting each mistake they made. Madison was sick today, so they get a little more leniency.

A sophomore, Molly, landed, and then stumbled a bit. She tried to cover it up with a salute, but failed miserably. "That's okay Molly. But next time, when you mess up, just start over, don't try to cover it up." I told her, then turning to the rest of the girls said, "During the competitions there is no going back and fixing it, you get one shot. Make it count."

After this, everyone seemed to stand up straighter. I smiled at this, to see I had left an impact on the girls. Ava stood up and pat my back. I looked at her, and we began to laugh like psychos. Then everyone started laughing.

Let's just say we all looked high as a kite.

<>

I walked into the lunch room, and sat down next to Chase. The waters still weren't clear between us, so I felt strange around him. He swore he was sorry and whatever, but still.

It turned out Shawn, the boy at our table, was moving away, so we now had an empty spot our table to be filled. Then we also found out, his sister Amanda, who also sat our table, was his sister, so she was moving too. Two empty seats.

Mason needed to get one- but who knew what trouble that would stir up.

But get this, there was a new kid apparently, and no one had met him yet. I would be the first for sure. To the office I went!

Arm-in-arm with my sweet Ava, we began to walk towards the small box room.

We opened the door, and peered in. A tall boy had his back to us, and Mrs. Teller, a receptionist, peered over his side. She smiled, "Hello girls."

We waved and took a seat. "How can I help you? One second dear." She told the boy, who nodded. 

"Oh my goodness Ava! Are you pregnant?" She asked, and Ava nodded.

"Mmhmm, I'm 12 weeks. I was getting an ultrasound, but we cancelled. I need to get it done." She told her, and Mrs. Teller nodded. "Oh, wonderful. But so young? You know better Ava..."

"I know, sorry. But you'll definitely be a the baby shower." She said cheerfully.

"Of course, now what do you girls need?"

"Oh, we came to see the new student." I told her, and her eyes widened. "Oh, lovely. Ash dear, come here." She called for the boy, who came to us.

By golly he was gorgeous. He had some dark brown hair, that was tousled in all sorts of perfect ways. His jawline was perfect, and he was ripped. He had studs in, which took me by surprise, but they suited him. 

Let's just say I wanted to eat him.

"Hello, I'm Ava." Ava greeted him, shaking his hand. He nodded, and said, "Ash. Nice to meet you." I stood there awkwardly, just staring at him. He smirked at me and said, "Better close your mouth before you catch some flies."

I gasped, as well as Mrs. Teller. "Please Ash, be polite. Ash is my nephew by the way, so don't be afraid to tell on him.The girls will show you around today, if you don't mind." She said, looking to us.

"Sure, what's the harm?" Ava asked, and I shrugged. "I'm Syrena by the way."

"Cool, so what period is it?" He asked, as Mrs. Teller left.