THE SYNOPSIS

T H E S Y N O P S I S

All eighteen-year-old Sadie Hawthorne wants to do is finish her senior year of high school and leave her boring Florida town. With an internship with a fashion magazine and a spot at the prestigious Parsons School of Design in New York City waiting for her, Sadie is ready to leave everyone and everything in her sad, empty town behind.

At least, until she meets eighteen-year-old Julian Dempsey, that is.

Julian Dempsey, the mysterious boy from across town.

Julian Dempsey, the boy everyone knows of, but no one really knows.

Julian Dempsey, the boy with the pretty blue eyes and the dark brown hair.

And when Julian starts working with Sadie at the town's local coffee shop, the Blue Jay Café, the two fall for each other and they fall hard.

And from there begins the epic love story of Sadie and Julian. But just as everything starts to fall into place, the two are hit with some shocking news that threatens to tear them apart forever, in the worst possible way. With only three months until graduation, Sadie and Julian are about to go on the ride of their lives and when it's said and done, things will never be the same.

Copyright © 2016 Millie Morgan. All Rights Reserved.

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Hey guys! So, this is the first story I'm posting not related to Saving Sawyer in three years (yikes!) so I'm pretty excited about it. I've wanted to write a story like this for so long, but never though I was emotionally mature enough to do it. I'm eighteen now though and I feel like I've grown enough as a writer to be able to write this sort of subject matter.

So, what do you think of the synopsis? I wrote it up in about fifteen minutes, so hopefully it's enticing you to stick around. What I'm going to try to do is work on this story a little bit before actually posting it to the site, just so I won't go super long periods of time without updating. That being said, the story won't be up for a while - April at the absolute earliest and October at the absolute latest. At least, that's the plan. But we all know that plans can sometimes change. Let's hope not though.

Also, question: Do any of you guys have any ideas as to what the title (7:46) could be in reference to? I'm curious to see what you guys come up with.

Add this to your library on the app if you want to be notified when I start posting.

And my lovely Finding Sawyer readers: I'm working on it, I promise. I've just hit a little writer's block. I'm working to get past it though and I will update for you guys asap.

I love you all and I hope you're as excited for this as I am.

S O N G

Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran

P I C T U R E

Original Story Cover