The Weird Anzwers of Ezmar A.

A/N: So, I was gonna watch a movies first,  but whatever.

1. What language do you speak besides English? Literally a smudge of Arabic.

2. What's your favorite kind of weather? Weirdly, the cold. 

3. Would you rather spend your time inside or outside? Outside.

4. What's your favorite kind of plant? 

5. If you had to spend the day without you phone, what would you do? Definitely read the day away.

6. what is the smallest fandom you belong too?  Literally two people including me!

7. Would you rather like in the city or a small town? A small town.

8. If you were going on vacation, what is the least likeliest place you would go? Anywhere far away from the equator.

9. What is your favorite kind of shoe? Sneakers.

10. What is your favorite movies quote? I am Sulahuddin, Son of Aub, Warrior of Damascus. And my face, is the last you'll ever see!

11. If you had to pick between art and music, which would you pick? Art more than likely.

12. Would you rather walk in the rain or in the snow? Snow!

13. Which scares you more, a black cat crossing your path or Friday the 13th? Neither scares me at all so, I can't really answer that one. 

A/N: I gotta think of questions so I'll do those later. :D