Chapter 29

Ally's POV

I wake up to the sound of beeping. I squint my eyes and look over at the nurse.

"I'm just checking your heart monitor and everything else." she smiled with a soft, happy voice. "You will probably be out of here by this afternoon." she said walking out of the room.

I just nod my head in understanding and lay my head back down on the pillow. I roll over and almost push Grayson off the bed. He rolls over also and slowly opens his eyes.

"Well good morning." I say with a slight giggle.

"Morning." he replies with his amazing sleepy voice that sends chills down my body.

"Were you here all night?" I ask messing with the hair on the side of his head. He rolls over to lay his head on my chest lightly.

"Well obviously. I couldn't just leave you here all alone." he says. I can feel him smile and clench his jaw.

"You didn't have to, I would've been perfectly fine with you coming back this morning." I say with a smile.

"I know but I wouldn't have been. Besides isn't that what boyfriend's are for?" he asks grabbing my hand and playing with my thumb.

"Grayson?" I ask furrowing my brows even though I know he can't see them in the position he is lying in. 

"Yes?" he asks looking up at me.

"You keep calling me your girlfriend and you my boyfriend but we aren't together." I say with a smile. Honestly I don't care about not trying to like him anymore I really want and somehow I need to be with him.

"Well maybe we should change that." he says with a smile. He kisses my stomach, my chest, my jaw and then finally my lips.

"Oh yeah how so?" I ask kissing his forehead and then continuing to play with his hair.

"Allison Lee Gilinsky will you do me the biggest favour and be my girlfriend?" he says followed by a laugh from the both of us.

"Well that depends, Grayson Bailey Dolan will you do me the biggest favour and be my boyfriend?" I say with a huge smile and what feels like blushing.

"Well I don't know." he says causing me to pout. "Obviously I will!" he says crawling farther up on top of me and kissing all over my face.

"Do you have to do that here?" Ethan says making a disgusted face from the entry way of the room.

We look at each other one more time and start laughing. Grayson climbs off the top of me and walks over to Ethan giving him a hug. Ethan then walks to me and hugs me lightly I'm guessing to make sure he doesn't hurt me.

"Have you talked to the nurses at all?" Grayson asks towards Ethan.

"Yeah they said that she might be able to get out in a few hours. They just have to make sure everything is going good in her system then she has the okay to leave." he says with a smile.

There is so much smiling and it makes me feel a lot better. We make small talk for about 15 to 30 minutes before we hear a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I say sitting up in the surprisingly comfortable hospital bed.

"You are able to go home now and the doctor said you could take a shower and change clothes before you leave." the nurse says before walking over to the bed and un-hooking all of the wires from me and the machines.

"Cool thank you for everything." I smile.

"My pleasure." she nods her head before walking out leaving the twins and I in the room again.

"Hey do you think you guys could go and get me a change of clothes while I take a shower?" I ask.

"Yeah what do you want?" Grayson asks getting his sweatshirt and heading towards the door.

"Probably sweatpants and a loose crop top. Also could you get me a hair tie?" I ask with a re-occurring smile.

"As you wish." he says followed by a wink.

"Thanks farm boy." I say with a slight laugh.
(if you don't get that quote leave my life)

Once they leave I get out of the bed and get a robe out of the small cabinet. I also get one of those cute little shampoo and conditioner bottles out for my shower. When I close the cabinet Kian jumps out from behind the door.

"Surprise!" he said with a smile.

"Oh my god Kian! You scared the shit out of me." I say while giving him a hug.

"Oops." he says obviously not meaning it.

"So what did you want?" I ask walking over to the bed once again and making him turn away so I can put on my robe.

"I just wanted to make sure you were feeling better." he says scratching the back of his head.

"Well I am thanks for checking up." I say and walk towards the bathroom door. I turn back around to see him zoning out. "Is there anything else you wish to tell me?" I ask.

"If I tell you I don't want you to get mad at me." Kian says going for my hand but I kindly reject by putting it on my hip.

"I won't just tell me. What's up?" I beg.

"Last night I was going to come and see you and when I walked in you and Grayson were asleep. I kind of got really mad and jealous and stormed out of the room and went to the nurse at the front desk. I asked her if she noticed that you were pregnant when she did the blood work and she said yes. I told her that I was the father and she obviously had to run some tests to make sure I wasn't lying." he stops looking away to say what I am hoping is the reason he is telling me all of this.

"And?" I say forcing him to continue.

"I kind of told her to give you some medicine to um," he stops as a single tear runs down his face. "kill the baby."

My jaw is pretty much touching the floor and I make sure all of my tears stay where ever they come from.

"Don't you dare fucking cry!" I raise my voice. "If anything I should be the one crying not you! God Kian I should've known that you were going to do something this stupid. You know what they say if he does it once and gets away with it he will do it again. God you're such a piece of shit!" I yell and hit him in the face.

"I wouldn't hit me if I were you!" he barks.

"Why? What will you do if I do it again?" I ask sounding a lot like my stupid father.

He grabs my arm tightly and pulls me into him. He kisses me but with no passion just force and pain. I try and pull away but he just forces it more and more. He then forces his tongue into my mouth without permission. He removes one of his hands from my arm and moves up my robe. He lightly rubs and pushes into me causing me to moan in pain.

Grayson's POV

I walk back into the hospital with the clothes that Ally told me to bring. I see Kian walk in so I decide to wait a minute. I don't want to start anything especially since me and Ally just got together. I go ahead and check in and I take a seat in the waiting room.

About 15 minutes pass by and Kian still hasn't come back so I decide to go in. 

When I walk in I hear what sounds like a moan. I walk over to the bathroom and my heart sinks.

Kian was fingering Ally with the door wide open.

Edited -- Nov. 14 / 2016