one.

I wanted to tell you when I saw you today that I broke when I saw you with her and she made you happier than I ever made you. it doesn't feel the same with out you sitting across from me, I stare at your empty seat in a painful silence, trying to figure out where I went wrong.

xo,
Enya
-

"enya, can I come in?" I hear my youngest brother say. "come in ethan." I say as I put down my beaten down leather journal. ethan comes in and sits down on dakota's old bean bag, my heart stings.
"can you take me to the store please? I have money to buy something for someone that really needs this." he practically begs. I agree to take him in five minutes, just enough time to make it seem like I have my emotions together.
I walk ethan to target because that's the closest store that's in walking distance. I walk to go grab a basket and run into someone. I get ready to be yelled at by closing my eyes tightly instead I'm ingulfed in a hug. confused and afraid I open my eyes to reveal a boy with dirty blondish hair in a sweatshirt, that is too big for my dad, holding me.
"um sir why a- you looked like you needed a hug and a friend. I'm Christian, christian david akridge." the boy smiles to apologize for interrupting me. I politely smile back "I'm Enya, Enya hart."

-
who else do you want to see in the story? (: