Chapter 33

Tahlia's POV:

"Tahlia let's go!" I heard that deep, husky voice yell from downstairs. I quickly looked over myself in my body length mirror. My white singlet hung loosely on my shoulders and small booty shorts matched it up. I tied my hair into a high pony tail, grabbed my drink bottle and phone, and then ran down the stairs. Harry stood at the front door, holding his keys and wallet in one hand. He wore a simple black tank top with some training shorts and runners. I smiled as I walked up to him, noticing his eyes travel me up and down hungrily.

"Stop staring." I slapped his arm slightly. He looked away from me, trying to hide the slight blush on his cheeks. Aw, he's so cute. We quickly walked to his car and slid in. He started the car and started driving down the road, luckily for us it was only a few minutes away.

"Are you ready?" He smiled as we walked towards the gym. I nodded my head, walking inside. Harry showed the accountant his ID, then grabbed my hand and led me into a room. A large boxing ring was in the middle.

"What are we doing here?" I asked, confused.

"I," he spoke, pulling off his shirt "am going to teach you how to box." I gasped.

"Harry, you're crazy." I said, chuckling nervously. He wore a serious face.

"I'm not joking, so put on these and get your hot ass in there!" he ordered, throwing a pair of boxing gloves at me and shoving me towards the ring. I lowered myself under the rope and into the ring, waiting for Harry. I must admit it was quite scary in here. People fight in these things.

"Ready?" Harry asked, standing in front of me with hitting pads on his hands. I slowly nodded.

"What do I do?" I asked, nervous. He dropped his arms and walked behind me, taking off the gloves and placing his hands over mine, taking control of my arms.

"Say something is running towards your left, what you would do as soon as they're in reaching distance is," he took my right arm and swung it in a punching motion "swing with your right arm then boom, straight in the jaw. If it's coming for your right, swing with your left." I nodded again. "Okay, let's try this." He mumbled, pulling on his gloves. He stood in front of me with his hands out in front of him. "Ready?"

"Ready." I spoke seriously, staring into his eyes. First his right arm lifted slightly, I hit it with my left with all my strength. Harry smiled slightly at me. Swing after swing, I continued hitting his hands. It felt like I was draining all of this anger out of me, from my past. Everything was just leaking, fading, disappearing, whatever you want to call it. But all of my negative emotions were gone. I smiled, puffed. Sweat dripped down my forehead as I sculled my drink bottle.

By now we had at least been doing that for maybe 30 minutes. It was tiring. "Now, push ups." Harry ordered, slipping out of the ring. I followed and jumped out. He walked over to the foam mats and waited for me, then pointed to the ground. I laid on my stomach, my hands against the floor next to me. "Ready... go!"

I lifted myself off the ground, pushing myself up then down. I felt my heart speed. How people did this everyday was beyond me. Yeah, I wanted to lose weight but I didn't think it'd be this hard.

"10..11..12..13..14.. and 15." Harry smiled. I dropped to the floor exhausted. He chuckled and pulled me up to stand on my feet.

"May I ask why you're not doing anything?" I asked raising my eyebrows. He smirked. I turned and took off my singlet, revealing my pink sports bra. I turned back around to face Harry, who again was checking me out. I rolled my eyes, popping my hip out and crossing my arms. "Done yet?" I asked. He shook his head as if awakening from a trance. "Now, why aren't you doing anything?"

"Because I need the motivation." He smirked. I raised an eyebrow. "Get on the floor." He ordered. I groaned and rolled my eyes, laying myself down on the foam mat.

"If you're going to make me do push ups aga-" I said before getting cut off by a body towering over me and getting closer. My eyes widened. Harry held himself above me, one arm either side of my head. And can I just say, did his muscles bulge.

"Told you, motivation." He winked, beginning to do push ups over the top of me. His face grew only inches from mine, but then became more distant with each push up his did. Something distracted me that I never saw coming, a short, sweet kiss was planted on my lips. I kissed back, closing my eyes as tingles rushed through my body. I opened them to see a cheeky smile and beautiful green eyes staring into mine. Again, he leant down and planted another kiss on my lips, then another, then another, then another. Each time it sent the same reaction to pulse through my body. But this time the kiss didn't stop, instead his body was lowered onto mine gently and the kiss began to heat, fast.

Instead of asking for permission, he slid his tongue into my mouth and they began to tangle with each other. I ran my fingers up his neck and into his perfect curls, knotting my fingers in them. He groaned loudly, flipping us over so I was on top. My thighs were either side of him and I sat on his crotch. And his little friend didn't go unnoticed.

His hands cupped my butt as he sat up. I wrapped my legs around his back, pushing myself closer to him. His lips left mine and began kissing along my jawline and down to my neck, softly sucking on the sensitive skin. I bit back a moan as pleasure filled me. "Moan for me, babe." His voice was husky and full of lust. I let the moan slip out of my mouth, tightening my grip on his curls.

"H-harry." I said, my voice weak.

"I love it when you say my name." he growled deeply.

"Harry." I said, pushing him away. My eyes met his, they had darkened in colour. I ran my finger down his chest. "Stop." I whispered, looking into his eyes. Hell, we weren't even together and here we are making out and acting as if we were on a gym floor.

I mean, I wasn't complaining about that but I just... its complicated okay? "One day." Is all he said, his voice still full of lust? I had no idea what he meant by that, but I knew he was determined to get it. I stood from my place, biting my lip. He stood quickly, wrapping his arms around my waist. "Do you know what you do to me?" he growled, huskily. I shook my head, gulping loudly. "You really have no idea." He whispered again, brushing his lips against mine. His mint breathe tickled my sensitive skin.

I watched as he eyed me, stepping away from me and towards the door. I turned and grabbed my shirt, slipping it on then grabbing my drink bottle and following Harry. Sweat dripped down his forehead, his curls sticking to his skin. Damn, did that look hot... Argh, look what he's doing to me!

I could tell by the look in his eyes he was very 'aroused', if you know what I mean. Especially a little further down, looks like he has a little friend. I mean-uh... I wasn't looking there... I felt blush creep onto my cheeks as I passed him. I'm such a pervert.

....................

This chapter is... meh. Idek. Hope you amazayn people enjoyed! :D xxx