Al Lamb's Dallas Honda: 2014 Honda Shadow Spirit 750

It doesn't take more than the first few seconds on the Spirit 750 to feel how brilliant of a machine it is. And no wonder: The Shadow Custom Motorcycle is a perfect combination of performance, comfort and Honda technology, all wrapped sleekly into a sporty cruiser package. The V-twin engine provides the power and beautiful hum for all the fun. In between you'll find a perfect blend of both modern and classic styling touches, such as spoked wheels, plenty of chrome and an unbeatably comfortable riding position. The [https://www.dallashonda.com/street/cruiser/shadow-spirit/ VT750 Shadow Spirit] is sure to attract plenty of attention and envy, too.

When it comes to cruising, nothing compares to a V-twin engine. And the Spirit 750 is one of the best: A 750cc powerplant that delivers plenty of torque and a wide powerband. The VT750 Shadow Spirit's programmed fuel injection (PGM-FI) offers optimal performance in any condition, including cold mornings and high altitudes. And the durable and virtually maintenance-free shaft final drive ensures smooth, dependable power delivery to the asphalt.

The Spirit 750 is the ultimate in [http://www.bbb.org/dallas/business-reviews/motorcycles-dealers/al-lambs-dallas-honda-in-dallas-tx-90090946 riding comfort]. Dual-shock rear suspension and super low seat height really help smooth out the bumps and potholes on your ride. Plus, the broad, low-slung seat design is comfortable for both the rider and passenger. With this much power and easy feel, you'll want to ride the custom [http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/dealer/al-lambs-dallas-honda motorcycle] all over town, on short commutes or long rides on the weekend.