PREFACE

"You know my expanses are running wild in sunset." He said and stood up from his bed. His crumbled footsteps hauling the wounds hollowed his ever wandering soul. His audacious nature backed the bone dry body scared with brutal tortures he endured for the people that despised him all his life.

"You can live, doctors said they can augment..." I said rashly.

"Only God has the authority weather I live or die...!" He shouted.

"Please don't stress your throat ! Doc said..." I fretted.

"I know what doctor said..!" His terse voice resonates the room. He then turned towards the window, slid the curtain and slowly protrude his hand.

"You know..! Today the Sun is shining like a star. I can fill the energy, I can hear him."

"You know what he just said to me...?" He turned his head to me and jestily asked. I never saw a sentimental reaction on his which caused as oxytocin and endopropin releases in the brain and incarnates SMILE.

"What he said?" I asked.

"He said that I've done my job as a person. And now I can fly away like a free bird." He said delightedly. His words suddenly elevated my blood pressure. I was frightened, the windows were open.

"No please...!" I madly ran towards him. "I won't let you do this." I grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't worry! I've met the death already. Let her wait for some more time. Let her burn in agony. Later I shall content her thirst." He said and sat on a chair.

"But first I want to note down my..." He took a paused for awhile. Then suddenly he scoffed.

"I want you to depict my words on paper." He looked at me and said.

"Will you fulfill my last wish?" He asked me. His eyes were staring at me.

"I will...! But it won't be your last wish. I promise you, it will be your first step towards new life" I said in conviction.

"You're optimistic..! I hope my friend, god may never disappoint you." He laughed.

And then he told his awe inspiring journey which summarized his short 33 years of life...

It is my second ambitious project so far. Still experimenting over plot. Any suggestion or query regard to the story would be most welcome.

I shall publish the first chapter till next week.