Disaster

Dipper's POV
- - - - - - - - - -
It has been about 3 days since my powers were taken from me. We were coming up with a plan to get them back, it has a high chance of death. I want to leave Mabel, Stan, and StanFord out of it, but we may need their help. They may not be family, but I still care for them.

I was walking down in the kitchen to get a drink of some sort. I found Mable making some of her Mabel Juice. I shivered at the thought of drinking that stuff.

"Hey Dipper! What have you been up to?" She asked.

"Nothing really." I lied.

"Oh, come on Dipper! What have you really been doing?" She asked. I'm a horrible lier and have always been.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." I said.

"Hmph, fine if you don't want to tell me." She said.

I felt horrible lieing to my former sister, but it was still important that she doesn't find out about our plans. She will want to help and I can't have her hurt. I wouldn't be able to do anything about it, I'm too human now.

I now wear my old clothes, a red shirt with a blue hoodie. My tattoo happens to still be there. My top hat is gone and bow tie. I don't wear my eye patch anymore, my one eye is normal while the other is like Father's. I wore jeans with some black shoes.

I'm pretty much fully human, but can still do some magic. Just puny magic. Faher tries to lend me some of his magic, but I refuse. It's bad to be a demon and not have much power. You feel weak, and can do nothing about it. We need my powers back if we are going to stop Sinx.

"Hello PineTree!"

I jumped. "Hello Father. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm fine!"

"Okay, well I'm going to go now."

I went to walk away, but the floor started to shake.

"W-Whats going o-on?" Mabel asked.

"I d-dont know!"

"Hahahaha! It's funny watching you guys shake!"

Sometimes I think Faher is more childish than me. The floor stopped shaking. We ran outside and found the sky a dark redish color. Oh no...

You know what? I'm going to end it there! Hahahahaha!! I'm evil! Don't worry guys I'll update soon. No hate comments please! Hehehe...

Reality is a illusion
The universe is a hologram
Buy Gold
BYEEEEEE