Kiss those tears away---Kise Ryouta x reader

I was thinking of Kuroko no Basuke when this story came out of mind. Sorry if the story is not that great because I'm not good at expressing myself in words.

The reader is depressed and a quiet type. This occurred in Teiko era. (Image is not mine)Play the youtube video in a loop as background music. It will give you the feels. 

----------------------------------------------
"(Name)-chan, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm okay", I said as I smile

But deep inside, I'm breaking apart to pieces

Why am I like this?

Why am I always alone and isolated every time?

Why am I alive if no one need or care for me in this world?

Why am I searching for the meaning of life? My life?

And why do I wish for death?

Those were the questions that are constantly spinning in my mind. Questions that continuously break my broken heart every passing day. Questions that slowly torture me death every second. Questions that makes me scream silently in the corner. And the questions which are still unanswered up until now.

It was getting dark as the clock ticks. '6:20 pm'. It's raining heavily outside the school, so classes are automatically suspended. And I am currently at the entrance of the school because I stayed a little bit in the library reading some fantasy novels that helps me escape the real world. However, after noticing it was raining cats and dogs outside the library windows, I quickly went to my locker to grabbed my umbrella. 

And I found out it was missing. Again. It is alright, and I feel nothing about it. I'm already used to being taken advantage of any form of kindness towards people who need help and never return the favour or say a simple thank you. And also used to fake friendship because they just need your help.

 However, everyone does that except for him. He doesn't take advantage or left me alone in the corner like everyone and always stay by my side as he asks if something is bothering me.

"(NAME)-CHII~!!!" Someone shouted from afar as the person runs towards me wearing that usual smile of him.

"Kise-kun......" I murmured. 

"Don't you have an umbrella? If you don't, then we can share mine and walk to our houses since your house is just four blocks from mine

"Don't you have an umbrella? If you don't, then we can share mine and walk to our houses since your house is just four blocks from mine." He casually invited wearing that goofy angelic smile. 

Why can he always wear that smile that he regularly does for his fans? Isn't he getting tired of smiling?

"Thank you for the invitation, but I can just wait for the rain to stop." I replied making him abruptly responded to my statement.