The new beginning~

*Aliyah POV*

Photographer: Ok just lean in alittle more aliyah

Finally he took the pick. Im photoshooting for the new victoria secret perfume thats coming out in august. I cant wait to see how the photo turn out cause im in a tight bra that kinda hurting my cheast. Jaden was standing by the computer and looking at some of the pictures they took. We been doing this for about 2 hours now. Of course everything from victoria secret gotta be perfect so im probly gonna be here for a while.

Photographer: Ok just move your legs behind you and the perfume infront of your thighs and we'll be done

Man was I happy to here were almost done. Been sitting on this floor forever! I moved the posistion he wanted me to and they took some pictures and then I was done. I went to my dressing room with jaden and started changing

Jaden: You looked great in those photos

Aliyah: Bet I did babe

Jaden: - giggle - Your welcome

I turned around and looked at him and smile. I walked over to him in my rope and wrapped my arms around his neck.

Aliyah: Thank you babe

He put his arms around my waist and smiled at me starring in my eyes

Jaden: Your very welcome beautiful

I giggle then kissed him but not long. I didnt ant to get my lipstick all on his lips. I went back to my closet and changed back into my sweats and headed out to look at the pictures. When I saw them they looked great. Not to mention how fine I was ;) but they were really good and I cant wait to see them in stores. Me and jaden said our goodbyes and headed home. Me and jaden bout a nice penthouse to live in. It wasnt cheap but the money it was worth was worth it. We got home and when I got to the door I heard brownie scratching the door. I opened the door and he jumped and scratched my pants leg dying to get in my arms. I picked him up and headed to the kitchen. Jaden went to the living room and turned on the tv. I fed brownie and myself and walk to the couch with jaden. I cuddled up under his arms and watched tv with him.

Aliyah: Hey

Jaden: Hey

Aliyah: Hey

He looked down at me and smiled

Jaden: Hey

I leaned up for a kiss and he kissed back and then made out on the couch. Things were getting hot untill there was a knock at the door. I got up and walked to the door and saw chris and alexia. I opened the door and let them in. I notcie that chris had a worried face and didnt look good. Hope things alright.

Aliyah: Hey yall

Alexia: Hey umm aliyah can I talk to you 

Aliyah: Yea sure

We walked to a different room far from the living room. I could tell by the way she asked me t talk something was wrong.

Aliyah: Whats wromg

Alexia: .... chris...asked me out on another date and I got a feeling hes gonna ask me out or something

Aliyah: Do you feel confortable with him