The Real Secrets Spill

Liam’s POV

“Hey Li” Sammy said as she came down the stairs. It looked like she has been crying.

“Sammy, what’s wrong? It looks like you have been crying” I said as she came to sit down next to me and she started to cry again.

“Shakira is pregnant” Sammy said in between breaths. Wow.. Shakira pregnant.. I never saw that coming in a million years. Then once it processed so many questions came into my mind. What are we going to do about the tour? She won’t be able to perform after five months and the tour is over a year. What are we going to do after the baby is born? After that we still have more concerts to do and we need Niall.

“Sammy are you sure that Shakira is?” I ask my girlfriend who is bawling her eyes out.

“Yes I’m sure. I was there when she took the tests. This is so unfair” Sammy said and the truth finally comes out.

“Why is this unfair? You and Shakira don’t get jealous of each other. What is going on?” I said and she looked up at me since she was crying in my chest.

“Shakira and I do everything together. We even planned on having our kids at the same time. But now that is not going to happen” Sammy said as I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“Sammy, don’t worry, our time will come. Everything will be alright” I said as I picked her up bridal style and took her to the kitchen. “What do you want to eat? I will make you anything” I said and that made her smile.

“How about we make cookies!” Sammy screamed and got up from the seat that I put her. She got up and went to the place where she keeps all the cooking mixes. “I GOT IT!” She yelled as she came back into the kitchen.

Shakira’s POV

“Niall....” I called, getting up off of the couch and walking into the bedroom, Niall must be in the shower... I thought, listening to the door... I was leaning against it and Niall happened to open it and bam.

There I was, lying face to face with his... Genitals. “Um, if you wanted to look I could have dropped the towel.”

I giggled awkwardly and got up. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to you know... Fall... But I um... Okay... Shakira, shut up”

“Haha, babe, you’re so adorable when you’re nervous.” he said, laughing and kissing me on the forehead. “Don’t call me adorable.” I muttered, ruffling his hair.

“Sammy’s making cookies!” I said. Niall’s face lit up with excitement and he began to run out the door. “Uh... Niall.” he turned to me.

“You might want to put on some pants before walking out that door and stealing all the cookies” I said, giggling. He nodded his head and slammed the door shut. “So, I can just get changed in front of you?” he asked.

“Go full blown commando. Be Harry for once” I said, giggling. With that, he dropped the towel and paraded around, clearly happy with what he had.

“SHAKIRA! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH NIALL!?! GOING COMMANDO IS MY JOB” Harry yelled so loud that I could hear it all the way upstairs.

“It just happened Harry, I had nothing to do with the matter whatsoever” I said as I lifted my chin in the air as I walked passed him. Then I walked up to Niall. “Niall, please go put on some clothes. You had enough time being Harry” I said and he nodded as he went back into our bedroom.

Sammy’s POV

I’m so jealous of Shakira, I wanted us both to have a baby at the same time, but I’m scared that sex will hurt for the first time, like a lot. Why do I have to be such a fraidy cat. You know what when Liam and the lads come back from their meeting with Simon, I’m finally going to give Liam what I have been hanging on to my whole eighteen almost nineteen years of living.. my virginity.

Liam’s POV

“So lads the tour starts in three days. Our first stop is in Boston, Massachusetts. I would start packing now” Simon said and we nodded before leaving the office. When we got into the car, that is when the real talk started.

“So Niall, a little birdy told me that Shakira is pregnant” I said.

“Yeah she is and let me guess, is that little birdy Sammy?” Niall replied and I nodded.

“She seemed really upset about it. It could have been shock. I mean I know I was” Zayn said.

“It was not shock. Sammy and Shakira have been best friends for a long time. What I got out of Sammy is that they planned to have a baby at the same time. I know it sounds crazy, but that is what she said” I said.

“YOU SAID ‘THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID’!!” Louis said as he cracked up.

“Ok jokes over now, but in all seriousness I want her to be happy and if that is the only way then I will do it” I said.

“Wait are you saying to get Sammy pregnant? Liam that is the most crazy thing I think I’ve ever heard come out of your mouth. Think of it Liam, our first concert is in three days and they are our opening act. We don’t have time to find a new one. We need them to be as healthy as possible. I mean Niall did not mean to get Shakira pregnant but it happened. We need Sammy and Shakira to do the shows” Harry said and he made a very good point. We need them to be our opening act. Niall made a very immature move even thinking about having sex with her.. but here we are.