CHAPTER 8

AIZA'S POV.

Aiza: "Ya Allah Jaisham, are you out of your mind? What will your parents think? "

Jaisham:- "Aunty please I really love Alina. I promise I will talk to them."

A:-"No son. I don't want to destroy your life because of my daughter. I always treated you as my son . I don't want anything to happen to you because of her dark past."

J:- "Aunty please. I am going to marry her but not judging by her past. Aunty, I don't want that Raxxam to disturb your sweet sleeps. Please give me your daughters hand."

A: "(started sobbing) Son he may kill you. She was almost raped. How can I forget those horrifying days when my daughter was in such a terrible state?"

J : " Aunty, please tell me what happened? Why don't you want her to be with me? why?"

After a long argument, I agreed to tell him about her.

"Son, it was a year ago when Alina was 17 she was studying bachelor's in business administration. Raxxam was her senior who always tried to get chances in order to touch her. One day, when he tried to touch her, she slapped him in front of the whole college, after which he stalked her wherever she went and pasted these notes in her room. First, she didn't tell anyone about it, but one day, he took her pictures when she went to the  bath. In those pictures, her whole body was exposed. He started to blackmail her, and one day, he sent those images to this house. I saw them. I asked her all about that and told her dad, but when we were talking, she got a phone call she walked away from us and started to talk . After cutting the phone, she locked herself in the room afterwards . When I didn't hear anything from her room, I saw her phone beeping. I know it's not a good thing but still, I checked the messages, and that's why I checked it, which was from raxxam it had the address of Old Factory and to meet him in 30 mins I started to panic. I called naeem, but he wasn't answering my call. Then I called your mum. I told her everything and luckily your dad was at your home that time. He told me he would pick naeem from masjid, and they went to the old factory at the right moment. Otherwise, she would be raped.."

J:- "Aunty please I know why you're worried about her.But still, Aunty, I love her and want to marry her."

A:- "Son your parents may not agree, and I want my daughters consent in it."

J:- "Ok aunty I will talk to my parents now itself."

JAISHAM'S POV

After talking to Aunty, I called my mom, and dad made a conference call and put the phone in a loud speaker.

Jaisham: "Assalam alikum."

Mom and dad: "vaalaikum salaam son."

j: "Mom , dad, I want to tell you something."

M and D:- "Son what is it?"

J:- "Mom I want to marry Alina."

M and D: "Maa sha Allah, son! Your choice is very great but do you think her family will be ok? I mean, we would love to have her as our daughter in law."

Aiza aunty:- " Salaam alaikum. Jeela, uhm, I like your son a lot, so I guess I will say yes. But we should talk to alina about this."

J:- "Mom dad I will talk to you later."

After that, I hung up my call and told Aunty that I was taking Alina for lunch so that I could talk to her.

Aiza :- "Ok son but let me call her for breakfast she may be skyping with Leena."

ALINA'S POV.

After I saw Raxxam all I was praying for my safety as I went to my room.

After praying, I took my laptop called Leena through Skype. I was so engrossed with talking to her that I  forgot about the whole incident.We talked for like an hour or so, after which my mom asked me to come to have breakfast.

Later, around 11 a.m., Jai called me. I hesitantly took the phone call.

J: "Salaam alaikum Alee"

A : "valaikum salaam Jai"

J: " I called you to inform you that be ready by 01 pm . we are going for lunch."

A: " Ohh, but what is the occasion?"

J:- "uhm I have to talk to you about something."

LATER THAT DAY ON THE LUNCH

Jaisham's pov

I took Alee to my favourite restaurant, Seoul Jung,Honolulu restaurant.I gave our orders to the waiter and asked her, "Let's go for work on the beach side." Her face eventually lit up as a small child who found her lost doll. I really liked her smile.

J: "Uhm Alee, I want to ask something from you."

She nodded . So I started.

J:-"Alee what do you think about marriage?"

A: "I guess it's the most wonderful thing which anyone can have."

J:- "Alee I want to marry you."

A:- "Jai I can't."

J:- "Alee we can fight against Raxxam easily then."

A: " I can't, and I don't want to marry."

J: "Stop being stubborn, Alee. I will marry you no matter what?"

A: "OH really . Jai, what can you do to answer me. Tell me."

J: "I have those pictures of you, and also I can harm your family(with an evil smirk)."

A: "What photos? (shocked)"

J: "Those that were clicked and blackmailed by that Raxxam!"

A: "Please don't harm my family.Please. I beg in front of you and also delete those pictures, please. "

J:- "Fine I will not harm your family, but in return, you should marry me, and I will delete the photos.."

Behaving like this hurt me a lot. Seeing her beg infront of me made me almost weak, but I will not fall no matter what. I will protect you, and if it means proving me evil in front of you, I am ready to do it.

*****************************************************************************************************

Salaam alaikum everyone

How was the chapter. I hope you like them. Feel free to share your views..:)

amu_boo27