Chapter Ten

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

 Hope you enjoy and please vote and comment. MarcyN

Julian pulled up to the gates of the  private villa ….a group of paparazzi sat outside as he pulled in..a guard came out and the gate was opened as the cameras flashed his picture this was all new to him…this invasion into his private  life… A instant celebrity in one night …this life was not for him. He hated it already. This was her world not his.  The press were like vultures waiting for prey.  He had to call in security the at the construction site. He couldn’t get any work done they kept calling his name asking him if he was CJ’s father…He now understood why Alyssa liked to stay low key and keep CJ away from the cameras…

Parking his car he got out.  Aylssa stood at the door waiting. Dressed in a white tank top and jeans  that hugged her curves she stood bare foot at the door waiting her hair up in a messy ponytail. She looked beautiful. And despite the situation he still wanted her. How many nights had he dreamt of coming home to her taking her to bed like the first night they meet. Walking towards her he was happy he keep on his dark glasses so she couldn’t see his true feeling in his eyes.

“Where’s CJ?”

“He’s inside, I wanted to talk to you first.” He followed her as they walked into the villa spaciaous  and open everything was white not very kid friendly yet the floor was covered  trucks and cars and a racing track. The tv that was planted over a fire place was muted and a kids program was playing it was obvious that she had ushered him out of the room quickly when the guards reported his arrival. She gestured for him to sit with her.

“He’s my whole world Julian since I gave birth to him ..I can’t lose him.”

“I’m not trying to take him from you Alyssa. I’m asking you to share him with me. I want to know my son. Can I have that chance?”

“Yes of course you can..I just want to make this as easy on CJ as possible. He’s only five.”

“I know this and I want the same thing but I know kids are resilant I hoping he’ll be happy to have a dad in his life.”

“What did you tell about me?”

“I mostly avoided any questions he had.”

“So you didn’t tell him I abandoned him or I died, nothing like that?”

“No, I didn’t want to make you a bad guy and I didn’t want to be one either for lying to him.”

“Then I can’t see him having a problem and if there is will handle it together.”

Alyssa smiled at him ..”I like the sound of that.”

“So can I meet my son?”

“Yes Julian, I go get him.”

Julian was examine one of CJ’s matchbox cars we he heard them enter the room. Julian looked at the miniature version of himself he was holding on to Alyssa’s hand tightly giving him a questioning glare.  This was his son a part of him and Alyssa.

“Hello CJ.”

“Hello.”

Alyssa walked CJ over to Julian. “CJ I want to introduce you to Mr. De La Cruz…Julian stuck his hand out the little boy shook it ..   

“He’s  a very special person to you..”

“Why?”

Julian watched as Alyssa knelt down to CJ’s height so that they were on the same level. Taking his little hands in hers she demanded his full attention although he kept looking over at Julian suspiciously.