CSI NY- Romeo and Juliet

Hi guys :) i wrote this when i had only seen up to season 7, so Stella was still in the program; Jo hadn't arrived yet. CSI is one of my favourite TV programs, so i wrote this as a... tribute i guess, a tribute to Mac and his amazing team (yes, i know they are actors, but still :) )

I hope you like it.

Lotsa love, EmoChild123 xxx. mwah! 

Romeo and Juliet- a fan fiction CSI episode.

Some cases just go cold. The clues no longer matchup, there are no suspects or leads.

But that is what Mac Taylor specialises in.

It was a warm summer night, with a light breeze flowing through the city, just the way the detective liked it. Strolling slowly to his car, pausing only to listen to the sound of the sleeping city, his feet tapping lightly on the tarmac. Dressed casually in a pair of black chino’s and a loose blue shirt, Mac thought about how he should go the dry cleaning tomorrow. Or maybe he could get Adam to do it...

The sound of his cell phones melancholy ring broke through the jumble in Mac’s head. He reached into his pocket, flicking it open and raising it to his ear.

“Yes?” he asked, the lights of his black Volvo flashing when he unlocked it.

“Yeah, Mac, its Don...  is anyone of the docs besides you of still at the lab?”

“Well, I was just leaving and-“ he looked around the work car park, “Hawkes ,Stella and Sid are here too... why?” 

“Well, it ain’t pretty. We’ve got a girl’s body, aged maybe fifteen, sixteen, and a missing boy that age too... You better come check it out.”

Mac arrived five minutes later, in the middle of central park. The police had already set up yellow tap around the scene. Several police cars, with ringing and blue sirens, parked around the trees. Mac flashed his badge, stepping threw the padded up policemen. Don nodded at him, shining a torch over the foloursent beams from the car lights.

“Fill me in, Don,” Mac said, as they walked slowly towards a huddle of forensic doctors documenting the death.

“Well, we have one witness; a man from a 7/11. He said he saw our vic and a boy running past his shop. Said they looked desperate, like they were running from their lives, but no pursuers,” Don explained, his  mouth raised slightly.

Mac took the torch from his back pocket, shining it over the gory remains. The neck was twisted awkwardly to one side, and a bloody cut was running all the way down her cheek. The beginning of bruises were forming over her dead blue eyes, as well as struggle marks on both her pale hands, half-hidden by an over-sized hoodie. Her knees were cut, right through the skinny jeans.

“I called Stella and Hawkes already; they’re on their way...” Mac told Don, bending down and snapping on a pair of white gloves. Gently, he slipped her fingers into the girls pockets.  There was still an iPod in the hoodie, a slim Samsung and twenty dollars in her ripped jeans.