Chapter 6

The lesson ended, and I gathered my stuff and rushed out of the class hoping to find Amani,my best friend.Me and Amani go way back , I still remember vividly the first time I stepped out of the moving truck and she was stood in her front garden with a welcoming smile.Her family and my family are very close as they helped us settle in and made us feel at home.
I started to wonder around the building hoping to find Amani, Instead I found the cafateria and just prayed that I would find her. Just as I was becoming anxious I noticed Adam enter the cafeteria and I felt the relief wash over me because I knew he would help me out like today.

"Adam hey" I called out hoping he could hear me. He turned around looking around to see who was calling him, his eyes finally landed on me and he gave me a genuine smile that made me feel at ease. " I was hoping you could help me find my friend, I don't really know anyone here so I was wondering you could show me around"

"Sure, no problem " he accepted kindly.I thought to myself this would be a good opportunity to learn my way around the campus and to familiarise myself with my new surroundings.

I followed as Adam led the way. "So
how did you find Ms Evans class"

"I actually enjoyed it , she seems really cool and chill"

"That's good, so these are the toilets,and down the hall is the prayer room if you need to pray"

I looked in the small room, the walls were painted a peachy colour and has a few prayer mats folded up neatly in a corner, yep I'll definitely be spending a lot of time here I thought to myself ,the room overall gave me a nice cozy feeling. I closed the door and wondered if Adam prays.
"Do you pray" I blurted
He raised his eyebrows amusingly, "Yep" A sign of discomfort lay on his face when I asked him but quickly disappeared, " how about you,do you pray?"
I gave him a proud smile "Yeh all five"
"Nice"

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guuyz I was wondering if you could give us feedback on what you think so far. And we would love it if you could comment or mayyybee vote 😊