When dreams turn into reality. ..

Lorian's P.O.V
"Get up you stupid bitch" said my ohhh so lovely father isn't he just charming? "DIDN'T I SAY TO FUCKING GET UP! "he yelled well sorry I can't get up you stepped on my ankle dude ouchhh. .your probably wondering why I just said ouch well he slapped me and I mean it's not like I'm not used to it but I've been at this for 13 hrs again soooo "ARE YOU EVEN FUCKING LISTEN " punch. .kick...hey its starting to get dark haha ....
*Dream*
Lorian's P.O.V
"Mommy mommyyyy? " said a really cute voice I feel like I've heard it before... I opened my eyes to see I was on a beach surrounded my palm trees "Mo-Oh who are you miss?" Said that adorable voice again "Miss?" I looked down to see and adorable little girl around 5-6 she had light brown hair that was pulled into a French braid on the side she had bright grey eyes with tears in them. "What's wrong beautiful ?" I asked her as sweet as I possibly could "I can't find my mommy " she said sadly "We were playing hide and seek and now I can't find her " she said as she started to cry " Oh dear well don't worry well go find your mommy right now " I said as I wiped the tears from her eyes ...I don't know why but she looks so familiar. .." You Pwomise? " she said " Yes ." I smiled at her and she smiled back I noticed she was missing a corner tooth and it only made get cuter "Well what does your mommy look like ?"I said"She has blue eyes and black hair and freckles and she wears a white dress ." She said"Are you looking for me princess ?" Said a loving voice we both looked up to see.......
Authors P.O.V

Hello....it's me....nope no adele for me haha falloutboy for lifeeee ...ANYWAY comment your opinions and like😊😊😊 *Baby Lori at the top*