Addicted To Your Kiss (BoyxBoy)

I would like to dedicate this too IM_AwesomeNess and well I think the username says it all. Im sorry it's not in Brother Bonds but Im kinda having writers block for that one, so I hope this is all right for now. No ninjas? Pwease! *pouts like a trout* ;)

So new story and imma done talkin'. I have finished my H/w, it's nearly 9pm here so I feel great! (-_- seriously, this is the earlist time I have EVER finished my H/w!) *smiles smugly* Oh Yea baby! Imma so fly!

ENJOY! ;) Oh and before I forget...AHEM.

WARNING: This is a story about guys who feel the passionate need to get hot and heavy wiff each other. Im sorry If I make you reconsider going back to live in your mothers V-JayJay and have into two, to become part egg and sperm and sperm half to swim back where you came from until you never existed at all...*takes deep breath* Also, I would smirk at you if I had the honour of making you a Gay Fan Girl like moi! ;) Cheers for reading folks.

Chapter 1: Just Friends

“…so I gave in to her, but damn was the whore loose, it was like…” My best friend Jared was currently talking about his latest night stand. Which I could really care less about.

The only thing I could think about was how I was feeling. I was feeling the withdrawal of not being touched. I hadn’t been with anyone in a while and it was pissing me off. I could actually feel an ache building in the below region, and it wasn’t nice.

This feeling was seriously throwing me off the edge. The reason I hadn’t been with a girl or guy lately was because well, because it felt wrong, I mean, my parents had just passed away in a stupid car crash and even thinking off getting it on with someone made me feel sick, like I was being disrespectful.

The funeral happened four days ago and I was now living with my best friend, his younger brother Mason and his mum Penny. It’s not a bad thing, she loves me and this place was my second home. To her, I was another son. Though in what way, is another story.

“I need to get laid,” I sighed. The need was reaching a certain climax that I was going to end up accepting a date of some desperate hoe. And the ending, would not be pretty.

“Want me to help?” he asked casually. Like this happened all the time, which it did. You see, me and Jared are both Bisexual. And so far no one has hated us for it. Which is a good thing of course. And sometimes if we’re bored or are horny we mess around a bit, but it never matters because at the end of the day we’re still best mates.

I shrugged. “Sure why not?” I laid down on the bed with my arms around my head and waited. We never went any further than a bit of touching there, kissing here and maybe if we’re up to it, sucking. Apart from that we never had sex with each other. It would definitely ruin our friendship in what ways we’re not sure, so we don’t risk it.

He got up from the floor and straddled me before reaching and taking off my shirt.

And soon after his lips claimed mine. Again there was the scene with fireworks exploding, but I have yet to figure out what it’s about. I may never know.

His soft lips brushed hard against mine and his rough hands were exploring every inch of bare skin. It always made me feel weird. Every time we’re like this with each other it’s like this. I felt myself getting happy and hard against his.

He must have felt it because soon he was grinding our lower sections together threw our jeans making us both moan out.

He bit my lip asking for entrance, but I denied, teasing him just a little. He groaned and pulled back slightly.