Chapter 2 Christmas Kiss

Hey my sexy badass lovers! Well, here's the next chapter of ATYK!! WOOT WOOT! Okay so this chapter is dedicated to babipie! Cause of her cool comment. I would love to be the mom toos! But shh, keep dat secret ;) !! :O NOW...onto the next chappy!.

ENJOYS!!!

Chapter 2: Christmas Kiss

“Uh…Jared? How exactly are we going to do this? I mean, what do we do?” It the next mourning and we were in the kitchen and I…was so confused.

“Simple, all we have to do is what we do at school. Tease people about our relationship,” he shrugged.

“Uh what?”

I know what he meant but we have never intentionally touched in any romantic way in front of mum. She just bursts through the door without knocking takes a picture of us and runs away giggling.

“Cole, go with the flow okay? Listen, I’ll do the work and all you have to do is follow,” he said.

“Mourning my beautiful boys!” Mum yelled, bursting through the kitchen door.

Me and Jared groaned. How is she always so hyper in the mourning’s?

Mum went about her usual breakfast ritual. Toast. Eggs. Cereal. Milk.

I think theirs some food disorder in the family, mum and Jared are both so fit, yet they eat so much.

As we all sat down I felt Jared nudge me with his elbow. Startled I looked up at him.

‘It starts now’ he mouthed. Wait, what? He wouldn’t-

“Mum, me and Cole are together, we have been for a while, we just didn’t know how to tell you.”

He did.

Mum jumped up, almost spilling her pure orange juice and squealed like some kid hyped on sugar. Great.

Mum ran the table and pulled us out of our seats into a giant bear hug. She hugged us so tight I swear my eyes popped out like a bugs.

“Mum…can’t…breath…” I gasped out, the moment air lost the direction to my lungs.

“Oh, sorry boys. OH MY GOD! This is great news! Im going to call all of my friends and brag about this. Bye for now you little love birds.”

Silence.

“Who brags about this kind of stuff?” I asked, not so much to Jared but more to the silent kitchen.

“Apparently mum does. Damn Cole, I think we might have a fan club of old people,” he whispered. Fan club? A Jared and Cole fan club? But…

“We already have a fan club. At school, you know The Jole Girls. They are creepy enough. Now old ladies? I think I left all of my dignity at the Straight Station,” I said.

The Jole Girls are a group of girls who have loved me and Jared for being openly bisexual. They even have t-shirts. Have you ever came close to a yaoi fan girl? Yeah, imagine about twenty of them. Together. Chasing you down a hall like blood hounds. The picture is not pretty.

“So how exactly are we going to do this or keep this up? I can’t lie to your mum forever Jared, Im sorry I just can’t. She’s way to nice,” I whispered weakly. She’s nice, you know without the disturbing stalker that lives inside her.

“Well, we won’t do this for long, just long enough for her to learn a lesson. As for how, we’ll have to pull out mum’s scratch book on us and redo some things in the pictures,” he said this as if this was the only solution. Oh fuck, not the Scratch Book.