Chapter one

"Listen up class!" The class became silent just like magic. "Im gonna pair you up for your project." Mr. Jordan announced, walking towards his white board and scribbled something now. "Check the board and partner up."

  He finally moved out of the way, on the board was the students names. I searched for mine.

Anthony and Natasha.

  What?

  This can't be true. Not Anthony. Why a guy?

  Anthony was much of a bad boy. Not like he did drugs or anythng, not because he smoked. He just gets into too many fights. Lots of girls die over him, I heard. But not literally.

  I slowly walked towards Anthony, his seat was in the far back. His hair was black and messy. His eyes were ocean blue. Of course girls die over him.

  I took a seat beside him, slowly scooting it towards him. "Hey." I slightly smiled at him, which he returned it back.

  "Hey. Um... I'm not sure of what to do here, mind explaining?" He asked as he twirled his pen around his finger.  His gaze remain on me, following along with his smile.

Yes, a smile.

  Most boys would've smirked. They would've said something cheesy by now.

  What am I saying? I don't even know this dude! He might as well be worst than any of them boys.

   I slowly sighed. "You're suppose to do a powerpoint." I said.

  The class was filled with whispers as they were partenered. I tried to ignore Anthony's gazed which remained on me the whole time.

  The class passed by fairly quicky. And just as the bell rung, I felt fingers wrap around my wrist. "I'll see you at your house for the project." A low voice mentioned. I turn to look at the pair of blue eyes and nodded.

Great.

I'm not going to be the only one to freak over this. My mom is going to freak more.

Not the kind of freak out who will holler at me saying who is this introder?! She is just going to freak out in the fact that there's a boy in the house.

She will mention how cute-

  I was cut in my train of thoughts by fingers snapping in front of me.

  Or to be more specific, Anthony's fingers. I nodded at him and started taking off towards the hallway. It was time to go to second period.

Art.

The best classroom! Not because the teacher is the kindest of them all, it's because of my love for art.

  I dashed upstairs, towards the art room. "Hey Ms. Miles!" I cheerfully greeted her. And with that, I took my assign seat next to Josh and Laura. They both smiles at me, and I returned it.

  Josh is really a nice guy who cared about his education. Don't get me wrong though, he's no nerd. His drawings are the bomb at this school. And I know how much art means to him. And i'm just too lucky to have him as a friend.

  Laura, on the other hand, is the sarcastic one. As much as I love her, I just want to wake her up to reality. She believes everything will be alright. Like a fairytale.

  "So how was first period?" Josh wiggled his eyebrows at me.

  "Shut up!" I smiled at his foolish expression. "It was alright." I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. "I was paired up with Anthony Anderson."