Chapter six: before the dawn

Quick A/N
Finally an update! My awesome friend who doesn't have a wattpad came up with the tittle.

Adrian's p.o.v.

I had to come to dinner with father which was odd since he rarely has any time for me and I'm pretty sure I know why. He just blabbed about the usual school, Chinese, modeling, that kind of stuff. I was so annoyed because farther said " I'll be away more soon I'm busy with......work." I just couldn't control myself with all of his lies and to think I believed some and I blurted out "I KNOW" then more softly now knowing that there's no going back now "I know" he stared at me with a quizzical look and politely asked "know what?" He may fool others but I knew that he was nervous.

No going back now Adrian time to tell him "I know about your....your...miraculous." He stared at me with a blank face, got up from his seat and pulled me lightly by the arm while saying "come with me." I did as he said and low and behold he takes me to his "study" or should I say evil lair.

Gabrell Agreste's P.O.V.

I brought my son to my lair. He looked at me with a mix of anger and fear. I pulled him to face me. I stared into his eyes and pleaded  to him " Son, listen to me..Ladybug and Chat Noir are really bad." I paused seeing the hurt look in his eyes but continued on " look son I know you don't believe me but....I don't intentionally make these people evil I....I try to help them...by giving them powers to achieve their goals." I paused seeing how confused he was at me " these people,they abuse the powers I give to them."

Adrian's P.O.V.

I stood there shocked. Was I really the bad guy? Is ladybug bad? That precious girl must have been fooled like me. Yeah that's it. She wouldn't do that if she knew.

I decided to spill me secret to my father. After all he was just trying to help those poor people.

-time skip-

After explaining to him he looked shocked. He ruffled through his pocket and pulled out a box that looked like the one I got when I first got my miraculous.

He spoke up " it's your miraculous." What? How? Huh? I stood there shocked. I slipped on the ring and Plagg appeared. I smiled warmly at him and his tiny kwami arms wrapped around me.

Plagg said to me tears in his eyes " I missed you." Before he could say anything else I called for him to transom me.
Today I learned the truth. Now I'm coming after you ladybug.

A/N
Ahhhh cliffhanger. I have so many tests so I probably won't have any new updates until next month.