Can I tell you that Zalgo is my father? ON HOLD

Chapter one

“Hey Jeff,” I yelled loudly running to my best friend smiling brightly at him. He turned around and gasped running away laughing. I was taken back and laughed knowing this was a chase I’ve been waiting for some time. I ran faster and witnessed Jeff look back and smile before slowing down. I run up to him and gave him a bro hug. He laughed and patted my back.

“What up? How is my best bro for life doing today?” he asked me happily and he tossed me onto his shoulders. I laughed and tapped on his head like it was a bongo. He chuckled and hummed a playful tune. I chuckled and played his head as a bongo some more.

“I am doing good, being part of Zalgo’s army is being a pain in my ass,” I replied as I felt my phone ring violently. I answer it and curse loudly when I hear the voice of my father. “Yes… Dad,” I answer trying my best for Jeff not to hear me. He set me down on the ground; and looked me in dead in the eye. I knew what Jeff was going to say.

Ben, time to come home or I will give you a week worth of watch at the Pit.” I hear my father say before Jeff spoke up.

“Ben, I have never met your father, and you never bring him up. I only hear about him when he calls to tell you come home,” He said, his never blinking eyes never escaping mine. I shuddered.

“Jeff, please.”

You’re with Jeff?! I told you to stop hanging with him!”

“No Ben. I’m going to your house and meeting you dad.”

“Dad, if its cause of the drugs you found in my room; that is all my fault and not Jeff’s! And Jeff, please don’t. I’m sorry but no.”

I don’t care. Come. Home. Now.

“Whatever dude, just go.”

I stood there before running off towards my home, at the Pit.

**

I walk inside and see Slender man standing next to my dad then looked at me. He soon looked at my dad and whispered something. My dad shook his head and he turned towards me. “Ben, son, why do you keep hanging out with Jeff?”He asked me after Slender man Slender walked away. I looked away and went to my room. I didn’t want to see my dad at all. I grabbed my coke and opened my computer hoping to find Jeff’s laptop on and open. I sighed and tried to find if any of my other friends were one. I saw that Ms. Pencilneck and Eyeless Jack were on. I smiled and went to Eyeless Jack’s after making sure I left my phone under my bed.

I popped my head out of Jack’s computer. I didn’t realize his head his head was right in front of the screen trying to read something through his mask. Which meant I my lips went smack dab where his lips were, at least he had his mask on. He yelled and cursed loudly. He practically jumped ten feet in the air. “Dude! I’m so sorry! I didn’t know!” I said whimpering. He  noticed and slowly shook his head.

“Came over cause of your… Should I call him Zalgo or your dad?” He asked and I was taken aback then face palm. I forgot that Eyeless Jack was the only one who knew about Zalgo being his father.  I heard him chuckle at me being a retard once again.  I laughed and tossed him the back of coke. He looked at it and tossed it back. “Dude, I don’t take drugs like you.” I laughed at his comment and laid his computer flat on his desk. He rolled his non-existing eyes and went to his fridge. I pulled out some of my cyber drugs and put some in my eyes.

“Ben!” I heard Eyeless Jack and the unforgiving voice of my father. I winced and ignored them and climbed into the computer. I laughed and went to Ms. P’s computer. “Fuck you dad!” I yelled as my head entered the computer.

Like this new story? I almost forgot that I told some peeps on youtube that I would make a fanfic of Zalgo being Ben’s father. It came from the ‘Slendy hates malk’ video. ^3^ So ya. Here it is!