Chapter 13

Jeanette's P.O.V

Four days have already pass and my leg is all better now. The next day we were all going paintballing in the city so Johnny decided that we should practice in The Saints headquarters.

Johnny:"ready?"

Me:"yes"

Johnny pulls the trigger and shoots at my direction but missed. I stand up really straight and pull the trigger on the paintball gun. I shoot at his direction but also missed because he did a stupid backflip.

Johnny:"it's going to take them hard work to take us out" he says while standing up

I was still holding the paintball gun so I shoot again. He move to the side and It caused me to missed my try again.

Me:"you never let your guard down"

Johnny:"a saint never does"

Me:"you got that right"

Johnny:"want to go practice fighting?"

Me:"ok, let's go"

We go to the saints gym that by the way is extremely huge. Some Saint were training or fighting each other.

Johnny:"get out"

All of the men that were in the gym get out and leave Johnny and I alone. Johnny throws me over his shoulder and then to the floor he pins me down and gets on top of me.

Johnny:"what are you going to do now?"

Me:"what's your problem? that hurt"

Johnny:"when you're training with me you need to be prepared because I will treat you like any other person will in the real world"

Me:"I hope your ready"

Johnny:"I'm always ready for you"

I managed to let one of my hands free from his grip and punch him in the face. Johnny moves about a few inches so I push him and stand up when I was about to run he got up, grab my waist and pull me to the ground again.

Me:"damm Johnny your really good"

He gets on top of me and pins my hands next to me.

Johnny:"so, where's my reward?"

He leans closer to me and kiss me. I bit his lip and he pulls apart. I push him off me and punch him in the face.

Me:"who gave you permission to kiss me? and who said that there was a reward?"

Johnny:"I did" he shouted

Me:"go to hell" I say while getting up

Johnny grabs my hand and pulls me towards him. He hugs me really tight and I can't push him away.

Johnny:"you are mine not Soryu's"

Me:"I'm nobody's"

Johnny begins to kiss my neck and throw me to the hard floor.

Me:"let go"