Chapter Sixteen

• Посвящена All my lovely fans!

The moment you've all been waiting for! Okay, maybe it's just my best friend who's being reading and waiting and reading and waiting... *inhales dramatically* ..for this chapter to come out. Why didn't Chris go back? Are Amber and Chris going to get back together. And when on earth are you going to add new characters?!

All answer's will be revealed. On. This. Final. Chapter!! :D

P.S. This chapter will be told in third person.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Five Years Later

Days, weeks, months, years, went by. These five years were spent separately. Five years without communication. Not one dared to go visit one another's area. Amber never went to Indiana. And Chris not dare hear of the word New York.

But the summer of 2012 told them things are going to change. Soon. Though they did not listen, they felt it.

Let's start with Chris. You could call this a 'where are they now?' things that they do after reality TV shows.

Chris

Chris Taylor is twenty-seven years old. Currently, he's living in an apartment thirty minutes from his parent's house. Living like any young adult should. But there's more. He has a job, and lives with three other guys.

His best friends, Conner, Jacob, and Tyler. There's no need for description on them since they're not very important.

At the moment, Chris sits on his dingy blue couch, drinking a beer. Blond Conner walks into the room with a black trash bag, picking up from the party the night before.

"That party was....was..." Conner shook his head like words couldn't describe it.

"Nice." Chris grins lazily, feeling tired from his hangover.

"Yeaaah." Conner goes in for a high-five but misses and ends up going face first into the couch. A short snore comes from him a minute later.

Chris starts laughing.

Amber

Did you expect Amber to be a run-down after Chris? Well if you were, you're wrong. If you forgot, Amber is an assistant for a fashion company. Now she's climbing her way to the top. Let's make this True Jackson VP. She's vice president of Stars.

No kids, no husband, no boyfriends. Nothing to distract her from achieving her dream. Not even the boy's name who started with a C. (Which is also forbidden on her floor, thanks to her temper).

 A pounding thud of papers landed on the VP's desk, making her jump. Alice, her cranky assistant snarled, "You have a banquet tonight."

"Tonight?" Amber whines. "I don't want to go."

"Well if you don't, how will you ever get that promotion?" Alice says.

The thought instantly perked her mood. "When does it start?"

"Nine." Alice deadpanned.

Chris

"So, like, dude... I'm bored."

Chris put his 'I just smelled your fart' face. "Same here. What do ya wanna do?"

"Dudes!" Tyler suddenly walks in, interrupting Chris and Conner's conversation. "I know what we're gonna do today."

"Dude, you just sounded like Phineas right there." Conner says, fighting a huge grin.

"What the fuck is that?" Tyler demands.