Headcannon #2-{Nico and Hazel} Last Gift

Nico felt bad about throwing the last gift his sister, Bianca gave to him. Hazel made another one and gave it to him the anniversary of her death. Nico felt broken inside when she gave it to him. Hazel knew she caused more depression on Nico on that day. Hazel felt bad, but she still felt like she needed to do it. Nico grew out of this stupid faze and Hazel and him grew apart. Nico ten years later then got transported into the hospital for heart issues. Hazel came because Nico would die any day now. Nico before he died always kept the statue with him. The last hour him and Hazel caught up with each other. Nico suddenly felt really bad after a while, more than usual. They both knew that was it... Nico, gave Hazel the statue and looked her in the eyes and said," Hazel, I get to see Bianca again, but Hazel, I love you, and keep it. Hazel got frustrated and threw it across the room and shattered to pieces. Nico died. Years later Leo learned about this statue. He repaired it and gave it to Hazel and said," Keep it this time, please?" This statue went through the seven, Thalia, Reyna, and then moved on to little {reborn} Bianca Valdez, a 100 generation youngster, and she, kept it, Bianca....