Chapter 4 the story of pandora

It is said that the box was buried somewhere in Greece in a temple buried in a mountain. "Has anyone ever searched for the box?" The student asked. Indy replied "Well in 1789 the Waylon's brothers lead a search and they found the temple and put it on a map," "did they find it" said the Student. "No they Never made it past the clues and puzzles they ended up dying. "But the map was found but a friend of mine" Said Indy. "Do you still no hear?" Said Marcus. "You mean Marion Ravenwood yes I do" the bell rings. "I better get back to class" said the student. "Good Kid" Indy stated "reminds me of me when I was his age." Indy goes home to pack for his trip. He stops by the library to look for all the Greek mythology books about Pandora. As Indy takes them home he then sits them on his bed and goes to pack his stuff. The Next day Marcus shows up at his door and invites him self in. He seas the the bedroom door with a Tie on it and Marcus is unaware of the tomfoolery taking place. he walks in and is instantly horrified to see his son like figure making love to a Austrian chick. Indy is startled and stops the-You Know What. Indy puts his close on says he's ready to Marcus and that tomorrow he will leave for his flight to France to meet up with Marion.