7

Tony POV
"PERCY! SOMEONE IS ASKING FOR YOU!" I yelled. Percy walked in rubbing his eyes. I picked him up and gave him the phone.
Percy's POV
"Hewo?" I asked
"Hi this is Fredrick Chase, Annabeth's father, she was wondering if she could come over?" My eyes grew wide. Daddy nodded his head.
"Ok. Now wouwd be gweat! Fank you Mistew Chase!" I hung up and danced around. Daddy started singing 'Percy has a girlfriend. Percy has a girlfriend.' And that launched me into a horrible fit of giggles.
"Sir, there is an Annabeth Chase waiting to see Percy." Jarvis said.
"Thanks J. Send her up." Daddy told Jarvis. A couple minutes later Annabeth came up. She had her blonde princess hair in two pigtails. She also had a bright smile.
"You must be Mr. Stark. I looooooove your architecture. Its soooo amazing." Annabeth sucked up to Daddy.
"Daddy! Wheres my iPad?" I asked.  Daddy handed me my iPad and i showed Annabeth my SHIELD firewalls that Daddy said i could try to make.
"Holy moly! Percy that is awesome! You are a genius!" Annabeth squeeled. She showed Daddy my work.
"Percy! Can i take these to Fury?" He asked. I nodded.
"STEVE. GET UP AND OUT HERE NOW!!!!" Daddy screamed. Steve walked out in basketball shorts and a white shirt.
"God Tony! I was napping. What do you want?" He sounded sleepy.
"Percy is a four year old genius so im taking his work to Pirate Guy. Watch Perce and his friend please?" Daddy asked.
"Tony saying please? Wow. I will watch them." Steve said. I smiled. Maybe today would be the best.