Food

"Ollie!"
"Hm?"
"You kind of spaced out there. You ok?"
"Yeah Speedy I'm fine."
"Your always fine" Dig says.
He must have woken up while he was spaced out.
"Digs right. You need a word other than fine for how you are all the time."
Felicity and Lyla have finally woken up. Lyla looks a more tired. Maybe the person used more drugs on her. He knows it's drugs because if they didn't use them he would have woken up right away.
"Why are we on an island? On that topic where are we? How did we get here? Why us? Why not anyone else? I mean we might be the only people able to solve this. I don't wish upon this anyone else. This seems pretty bad. I mean it might be good I have no clue. We haven't been here long enough. Maybe this is some elaborate vacation! Oh! Did you plan this? No you wouldn't. Dig did you? Oh, this is awesome! But this is probably not a vacation. I don't know why I thought that..."
"Felicity breath!"
"Yeah sorry about that" she blushes a light pink. That would have stirred him in his old days but now his heart is set on someone else. Too bad they hate him. What a shame. I wonder if their good in bed. What sounds would they make? Wait... Why am I thinking this? This is ridiculous. Stupid omega mind! But really what sounds would they make? Like really...
"Mr. Queen you may notice there is no sprays in this bag. If you can't take the HEAT don't start a fire. Have a great day! HEHEHE!"
"Sprays why would we need those?" Thea asks. "To keep us hidden?"
"I don't know Speedy." He lies. He will keep it a secret as long as he can.
They here a loud rumbling noise.
"Yeah sorry, I'm really hungry"
"Don't worry Felicity I am too" says Thea. "Maybe we should eat some of the food in the back pack?"
"No. Whoever left us here is the one who put the pack here. They might be poisoned." Oliver replied.
"Why would they leave food why not let us starve?" Felicity inquired.
"Because they know we would eat the food other then go hunting for food." Oliver declares.
"Well you go eat a rabbit or what ever. We'll eat this preprepared, delicious food" Thea says. He always been jealous of her. Though she was an alpha. The dynamic that was most swayed by their emotions he would kill not to be an omega. Heats. Ugh. Those are terrible. First there's the cramps and then the pheromones that could possibly attract an alpha. Then if you have sex with sed alpha it could possibly lead to bonding. Now that would be the worst. Forever being owned by someone. Knowing that when one of you dies the other will follow. Either by a broken heart or in the alphas case once an omega dues they slowly starve to death. Though for betas like Dig, and Lyla they don't have to deal with impulses and pheromones. Lucky them. Well better go find some food then.
Starling City: 2007
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
His mother and him were going to China. "For business reasons." Sure mom we all know this is to visit your long time "friend" you just happen to run into every time we go there. At night. Sure. But I died I can't blame her she is an alpha. And alphas have needs betas just can't give to them. Sometimes I wonder why they even stay married. I asked Sara if she will come with me. She is my second best friend. After Tommy of course. Laurels always jealous of our friendship. I never know why we broke up before I became Sara's friend. Well it doesn't matter. Here they are in the yacht headed to China. Yay. Him and Sara are talking about how bunk her biology class was when suddenly the ship tipped on its side and they were pulled across the room. The last thing he saw was Sara getting pulled under before it all faded to black.