When The World Breaks Your Heart

CHAPTER 1: Wake Up

*John's POV*

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"John, you have to wake up. We have a show tonight and we need to rehearse."

'Ugh' I thought. I sank lower into my bed and pulled the brown comforter over my head.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Hey John, you should really get up."

I could hear the sound of Robby's voice muffle through my blankets.

*sigh* I sat up, and rubbed my eyes. I looked at the clock and it read -7:15a.m.-

'Ugh'. Why did it have to be so early? I was pretty sure Robby was still standing at my door waiting for a response so I opened it and told him I'd be out soon. He simply nodded and headed downstairs.

I closed the door behind me and walked towards the bathroom. I grabbed a plain white tank top and some ripped blue jeans from the dresser and got changed.

'Dammit'. I had misplaced my grey 8-tie boots and couldn't find them. Before I went into the bathroom I checked under the bed, in the closet, and next to the balcony to see if my boots were there until I found them in the tub in the bathroom.

'Huh' I thought. That's strange. I just blew it off and continued to get ready. I brushed my teeth and did my hair, then turned the lights off while exiting the bathroom. I double checked to see if I needed anything and completely forgot. 'My coffee'.

I went over to the little coffee maker the hotel supplied and made my coffee. Once finished, I grabbed my phone and jacket and headed out, making sure the door was locked.