Chapter eight:

We are now in the car, driving back to my house. We get there and Niall walks me to my door. We stop right under the front porch light. 

"Cassie, I had a great time tonight. Hope we can do it again." He has hope glimmering in his eyes.

"Niall, I-I don't know. I mean like.." I pause and see his face. "OF COURSE WE CAN! Why in the name of jesus would I say no?!" I laugh and peck him on the mouth.

"Now I need to sleep you wear me out!" I exclain and Niall chuckles. I start to turn around but Niall calls my name."Ye-" I couldn't finish He kissed me. I kissed back but by the time I relized what actually happened he was in his car. I just smiled and turned on my heels. 

I was inside and Aunt Lexie ans Laura were asking me a bookoo load of questions, I swear. After a while I said tghat I to sleep and it was true! I was tired!

***********************

After shower 

I am now clean! YAY! I am also in my bed texting Niall. 

From: Niall<3

I thought you were going to sleep?

to: Niall<3

Well I can't now! You got me thinking bout that kiss like i

from: Niall<3

I keep thinking bout it to..

To: Niall<3

thin king good? or bad?

from: Niall<3

I could say the same to you since youo are the 1 that brought it up but i am thinkin good!:)

to:Niall<3

i agree!

And with that I let slumber take over me.

********************

I wake up to my phone going of.

"hello?" The number was unknown.

"Cassie?!" My eyes went wide and I couldn't breath. I know what was happening. Exactly what the social security person told me wouldn't.She said that she wouldn't find me! She said that they wouldn't want to! She said that I was finally safe! " I found you. And this time I won't let you go." 

With that she hung up. I can't even move. Like I think I am going to faint. I can't breath, think, or feel anything. Right now I just wanna die. And wit the help of my mom that will happen.

****************************

CLIFF HANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I KNOW, I KNOW. YOU ALL ARE P.O.-ED AT ME BECAUSE I LEFT IT AT THAT. BUT I PROMISE NI WILL TELL YOU GUYS WHAT HAPPENS LATE IN THE STORY LIKE MAY BE EVEN THE NEXT CHPTER IF I GET SOME VOTES?! 

LIKE, NO, SERIOUS I NEED YALL TO VOTE AND COMMENT! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!  ANY TIPS? LIKE SERIOUSLY I NEED YALL TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

VOTE

COMMENT

OK IM DONE! P.S. I LOVE YOU LEXIE!!!!!!<333