Meet Our New Friends

Vanessa's pov

Beep.....beep.....beep

Crash................

Whoops

I better get out of bed, I got out of bed and went into my bathroom which is big and white and had a shower for 20 minutes.

When I got out of the shower I went into my walk in wardrobe, I put my hair into a high pony tail and I picked out skirt that went to just above my knees, grabbed my white school t-shirt and tie and put on my black high heels.

I grabbed breakfast, bye mum, dad and Jess and started to walk to Tracey's house

Tracey's pov

I grabbed out my skirt that went to just above my knees, grabbed my white school t-shirt and tie and put on my black high heels and I put my hair into a high pony tail and grabbed my breakfast why waiting for Vanessa.

When I finished my breakfast I heard the door bell ring, I answered the door and there was Vanessa, " hey Vanessa " , "hey Tracey lets get to school ".

We arrived at school as soon as the bell rang and headed to our class.

Later that after noon

Mystery pov

NO CLIFFJUMPER

Vanessa' s  pov (after school)

"Hey Tracey do you want to go to our secret spot ", "yeah sure Vanessa "

"Hey Tracey do you ever wish your life is more exciting ", " yeah I do living in small town ( muchea ) isn't much fun".

"Tracey do you see that ", " yeah RUN FROM THE GIANT ROBOTS AHHHHH " we run straight pass them.

Optimus prime's pov

  " RUN FROM THE GIANT ROBOTS AHHHHH" ," What The"

Comment
Like
Subscribe