Chapter 1: Looking for Adventure

Butler:Um...My lord please wake up you're daughter went to the village again!!!

King Adams:
Kumiko went where!?

Princess Kumiko:
Alright now , where is the craftsman's shop? Um...Excuse me do you know where the craftsman is?

Villager:
Oh princess the craftsman is over there be careful though there are thieves around here so be careful.

Princess Kumiko:
Thank you so much ma'am.

Craftsman:
Oh Princess Kumiko funny seeing you here , what do you wanna learn about this time?

Princess Kumiko.
I wanna learn about the 7 deadly wanted sinners.

Craftsman:
Oh my dear , talking about the 7 deadly sins are prohibited here in the Crystal Kingdom.

Princess Kumiko:
Please I have seen the wanted signs everywhere and my dad won't even tell me anything about them please craftsman I beg of you please.

Craftsman:
Fine to talk about them we have to shut the windows and close the shop.

Princess Kumiko:
Okay

Craftsman:
Okay come here the 7 deadly sins were noble heroes of the city 4 fairest maidens and 3 noble men they use to work for your father but one faithful day they killed your mother the queen ever since then they became out laws and were wanted criminals but their were no evidence of them killing your mother some say they were witness of the killer but by the time they split up , holy knights started coming from other villages and force to kill all the 7 deadly sins 1 was caught and been locked in the castle of never ending despair you better be careful 6 of them are still out there.

Princess Kumiko:
So that's what happend

Holy Knight:
Princess Kumiko you're father sent us to fetch you.

Princess Kumiko:
I better go craftsman bye-bye.

Holy knight:
Princess let me help you.

Princess Kumiko:
Um...Thank you.

King Adams:
Daughter!

Princess Kumiko:
Oh...Um...Sorry daddy.

King Adams:
Remember we have a lot of problems the Emerald kingdom is raging with war and the 7 deadly sins are still out there.

Princess Kumiko:
Sorry daddy but the Emerald Kingdom only has a King there's no one else to make him happy.

King Adams:
What are you saying that he's mad with power.

Princess Kumiko:
Daddy maybe you can be his special someone?

King Adams:
Are you crazy a king and a king married that can never happen daughter.

Princess Kumiko:
Nothing can stop love father now go set your love daddy.

King Adams:
Daughter what is wrong with you why you want me to marry all of the sudden another man.

Princess Kumiko:
That's because um...I want you to be happy and you only talk about him and his kingdom daddy you must be in love with him?

King Adams:
I'm very sorry but I can't just marry another man it would be different and weird.

Holy Knight:
My lord! King of the Emerald Kingdom is here.

King Adams:
What should I do he's here?

Princess Kumiko:
Daddy be yourself it will be okay.

King Adams:
Um...Fine morning to you King Leon.

King Leon:
Fine morning to you too , King Adams.

King Adams:
So I thought we were going to war and we both were never going to speak to each other.

King Leon:
That's because for the past few days I can't stop thinking about you ever since my queen died of the birth of my child that died with her and when you embarrassed me to everyone I got angry at you I came here to say sorry but never mind.

King Adams:
Just wait 1 second do you think I would let you go by telling me a major confession.

King Leon:
What do you mean.........

(Kissing)

King Adams:
That's what I mean I love you Leo forgive me that I embarrassed you.

King Leon:
You're forgiven and I love you too... Adam.

King Adam:
Promise me you will never in you're whole life that you would stay with me forever okay.

King Leon:
I love you so much.

Princess Kumiko:
I told you it would be okay daddy.

King Adams:
Daughter why are you.

King Leon:
Hahahahaha she was here the whole time she just came in and I didn't tell you , sorry Adam.

Princess Kumiko:
By the way daddy since your going to get married with King Leon can I please go on a journey?

King Adams:
I'll give you 3 months you better come back or the crystal and emerald kingdom will start war.

King Leon:
That's right step-daughter remember 3 months.

Princess Kumiko:
Thank you , daddies I promise 3 months then I'll come back or sooner I promise you.

Maids:
Oh dear be careful out there.

Butlers:
Be safe our young princess.

Holy Knights:
GOODBYE PRINCESS KUMIKO WE PROMISE TO TELL YOU THE STORY ABOUT THE MARRIAGE OF THE 2 KINGS GOODBYE PRINCESS KUMIKO.

Princess Kumiko:
Thank you and please call me Kumi instead bye-bye everyone.

All:
Bye-Bye Kumi!!!

King Adams and Leon:
Be careful and be safe Kumi-chan bye.

Kumi:
So this will be the journey when I Kumiko Quartz Lovely will find the 7 deadly sins.

To be continued..........