⚜ Chapter 9: The Silence and Darkness of the Night ⚜

Next two chapters will focus on Levi. Enjoy!
_____________________________________________________

    You stood in shock as eyes looked upon the horrific scene on your bathroom mirror. Your body couldn't move because of the fear that over took your mind. It felt like you stared at the mirror for ages. Time froze for an eternity. You wanted it all to end. Finally, you had the guts to slowly back up. Your eyes never left the mirror. You tried your best to calm yourself down. " Who would do this?!" you thought to yourself over and over again. Whom ever did this, they really wanted to frighten you. Well, it worked.

     No longer were the lights, only silence and darkness filled your bedroom. The little light that was on in your bathroom only filled the small void of darkness with light. The darkness frightened you. The silence was slowly killing you. The wooden floors beneath your feet creaked as you slowly backed out of your bathroom. A sudden knock came upon your bedroom door - a very, very loud knock. You stood there in silence. There was no sound expect for your loud heart beat and heavy breathes. Your ears listened closely- oh, so closely! Some kind of whispering could be heard from the other side of your door. It was impossible to make out the words or who was speaking.

     Fear seemed to over take you once again. Your muscles became tense. Your back began to arch in pain for standing still for so long. Something had to be done. You couldn't just stand there. Again there was more pounding on the door. With all the courage you had, you took your first step then second step and so on. Slowly but cautiously, you made sure your feet did not creak against the floors. You were ever so quiet like a mouse. Finally after what seemed for centuries, you made it the door. The heaving pounding still continued. Lots of tension was created at this moment. Your hand was nearly inches from the door knob. Your body was completely frozen. Sweat engulfed your body. Time slowly ate away your soul.

      Only God could save you now. Never before had you been so impulsive on yourself. With any thinking, you quickly grabbed the door knob and swing the door open with full force. The door hit the wall creating a loud BANG! sound that scared the heebie jeebies out you. Your eyes landed upon the hallway that connected to your bedroom. There was no one there. It seemed strange. A little of your anxiety ran away from you and gave you some relief at last. Your mind swear it heard foot steps running down the hall. Your heart rate no longer jumped like jack rabbit. The hallway was dark and empty. Everyone was asleep now. Your thoughts returned back to the message on the mirror and the loud knocking. Someone must have been in your room.

       Dead silence filled the night.Only the moonlight that shined through the hallway mirror provided you with some light. You rested your back against the wall. Your ( eye color) eyes stared across the hallway. Your room was not too far from Levi's or Erwin's room. Your were too scared to sleep by yourself tonight. It felt best you went to Levi tonight. His embrace and rare smile brought good memories to your heart. Your body got up from resting and went to the bathroom. Your eyes did not dare to look at the mirror. The door slowly closed behind you.

Time skip...... ( Sorry I'm lazy XD)

     You were right outside of Levi's bedroom. A light knock woke Levi up from his slumber. He groaned in frustration questioning himself who would wake him at this late hour. Levi turned his light on and opened his bedroom door. He looked to see his darling, (Y/N) standing right in front of him. Levi's heart skipped a beat and felt like it was about to drop to the ground.

" (Y/N).... Why are you up so early?"

   Levi said softly to his "love".

  " Something scared me tonight. May I sleep with you?"

   You said as you gave him puppy eyes.

  " Come in love. Stay with me. I would love you too. "

    Levi replied to you in a sweet tone shortly after being followed by a small smile.

    ___________________________________________________________

      The young woman followed Levi to his bed as he shut his door. The lights were  shut off. There was only darkness and silence. Levi embraced ( Y/N) her tightly as she fall asleep in his arms.

"What a beautiful creature

So innocent

So pure

Be mine forever

Forgive for the deed I did tonight

I had to do it

Let me stay with you forever with the darkness and silence of the night "

___________________________________________________________

I hope ya'll enjoyed this chapter! Sorry about the long wait! Spring Break is next week and now I get more chapters done! Yay! Check out my other story here on Wattpad Love Me ( Levi x Reader)! You will enjoy it. I promise! Peace out! XD