jacket 2

Sorry i haven't updated lately I have been busy. My moms sick and I fill sick bit i still have to go to school so anyway. I whont to start another book but I dont know what about comment and share some ideas and tell me how you like this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ciel p.o.v.

I knew Sebastian knew what I was talking about he just whonted to here me say it "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE" I screamed at at him. I thin looked up he looked a bit hurt but quickly he had his emotionless face back. He then turned and walked away.

Sebastian p.o.v.

I know I shouldn't have left him there but he clearly whonted to be alone and im not sure I could have kept my composure much longer. His words had hurt so much. I dont know why he is just my young master nothing more than a meal?

Ciel p.o.v.

I know I have some kind of feelings for Sebastian I just dont know what they are I dont remember haveing feelings like this but before my parents died. I got up and walked into the house with Sebastian coat tail still on my shoulders when i walked in sebastian did not great me like he normally did marine came over "Young master are you cold lets get you bathed and changed." After the bath and I was dressed I whent to my study to get some work done. Sebastian didn't bring my afternoon tea like he normally does so I got a little worried.

Sebastian p.o.v.
I know that the young master would won't his afternoon tea right about now but I still dont understand why his words hurt so much. I was walking around the manner looking for a cat when I saw ciel in the garden. He looked as if he was looking for someone. I turned to leave but be saw me."Sebastian" Ciel said I turned around to look at the young master "yes master" I said calmly." You did not bring me my afternoon tea." he said. "I'm so sorry young master." "I would like to retire for the night." "yes master" I said as I followed him to his room. When we got there a grabed a night shirt and set it beside him.

Ciel p.o.v.
He started to change my clothes "Sebastian I would like a glass of milk." He looked up at me "yes master." When he left the room I started to dress my self. When I got to the buttons I was having trouble. Sebastian walked in and set the cup of milk on the dresser and walked over to me "let me help you." he said as he buttoned my shirt. He looked and then it happened again. His lips touched mine. As he kissed me he pushed me up on the bed and climbed ontop of me and then started to kiss my neck. "Sebastian" he did not seam to here me I said his name again "Sebastian" he looked up at me "sorry master I'll leave know" he said as he started to walk out the room. "Sebastian whats rong with you lately."I said as he reached the door. He turned around slowly to look at me "I don't know master." "Then why do you do those things?"I said looking at him.

Sebastian p.o.v.
I walked over to the young master "Ciel I think I love you." the masters facial expression was blank and then "hahaha thats a good one!" he thought I was joking. He looked at me and saw my serious face "Wait you were serious" he said a little shocked. "Yes master I am serious." "Your lieying" "No master you told me to never lie to you."

~~~~~~~
This took forever to wright. I was almost done once but it did not save my progress I was crying. I had to do it again its a little different becouse I could not remember what I wrote.It was terrible.