part 1

[your pov]

"I'm sorry, but I gotta use the bathroom" Jimin forced a smile as he got out from his seat. "Be right back."

"Oh, okay" when he's out of sight i can finally let out a sigh "aigoo, i don't think this blind date is working out." I sense something was off with him but I shrugged it off.

I mean sure his smile is adorable and his well built body is drool worthy and he's just sooo my type. But I think the problem is with me; unlike him I have no sex appeal whatsoever.

Flat chest, a tiny amount of buttocks, and to finish the recipe add in a little 'ugly' for the face. Well i don't think ugly- maybe just average. But my slim body and long wavy hair kinda cover it up a bit, making me look less unattractive.

And yes, just like what I said- blind date.

I'm not usually the type of person who would meet strangers for a date but my best friend, (f/n), insists me on doing so and she's been pestering me for days and kept nag my ears off about people my age should start looking for their soon-to-be life partner or it'll be hard for me to find one later in my thirties. I'm still 20 so I really don't get what's with the hurry, i still got plenty of times like seriously.

--

I've been waiting almost an hour for Jimin to come back from the bathroom but it seems he won't be coming back any soon.

I let out a sigh, wondering how it ended up like this. My blind date just left me without notice, and making me ended up paying for the meal.

Such gentleman! This day has been great! ...please notice my sarcasm.

I know im ugly but I don't think im THAT ugly that my blind date would leave me in the middle of the date.

"Excuse me can i have the bill out please?" I called the waiter who eventually noticed my call and went to get the bill.

--

And so to get over it I decided to continue the main plan from the start after the date, which is to the movies. But instead going with my date, im going alone. Sad, isn't it?

I already bought the tickets for a romantic comedy movie- yes, i already planned this whole thing before the date. So the other ticket will go to waste then i guess. But i'll just keep it in my bag, for a reminder in the future to NEVER EVER again go on a blind date.

I went to the theater's café, bought some popcorns and a drink. Ugh, this drink is bleh i really don't like the fizzling feeling it gives; why did i buy this, i thought to myself. I'm not buying this fanta drink anymo-

"So it's just because of that!!?" a female voice yelled a few meters away from me, it can be heard from her voice that she's about to cry.

"So just because I save your sorry ass! And so that you wont be in debt with me you agreed on dating me for a month and now that a month passed by you're breaking up with me!?" the girl yelled again "Look, Hyeon, I'm sorry I-" and i supposed that's the guy that made her freak out.

"So all of those moments we had together was just all an act!? Just because of your debt to me!?"

Ugh, God. Spare me with the screechy voice I've had a bad day and it's bad enough.

"Hyeon, I-"

"That's it! I've had enough of you, Kim Taehyung! You-" she was about to throw her drink at the dark brown haired male but I've had enough of her yapping and so, I decided to end the fight.

I ran in between them and-

SPLASH

The red liquid dripping from the ends of my hair, covered my whole head and upper body. I can feel the guy behind me had his eyes widened at what I did.

"Selfish dckhead!!" the girl I assumed named 'Hyeon' yelled one last time before storming out of the theater. "Wow, what did you do to her?" I asked the guy I was covering.

"I don't know, long story. All I know she's pissed." he retort. Haha no sht, I thought. "Yah! Moreover what the hell were you thinking? Covering me up"

"I don't know, I got nothing to loose. My blind date just left me." I answered bluntly.

--
[third person]

"Please let me repay you!" Taehyung bowed 90˚, making [Name] widened her eyes. "Let me repay you please! I'll do anything!" he begged.

As you can see on how much Taehyung begged, you know that he's the type of person who wouldn't want to be in anyone's debt. Yup, runs in the family he said.

Before [Name] could say anything, he quickly stood up, and thought of a plan- quite mischievous plan. He smirked.

"Hey.. You said your date left you, right? And I see that you got some spare ticket.." [Name] raised one of her eyebrow giving a 'so?' kind of face "How about I'll be your date for the night?" Taehyung offered with that box shaped smile of his.

"How about it? Deal?" he held out a hand for [Name] to shake. [Name] can only stare at the weird person and gave an 'are you serious?' look.

"That is the worst deal, I've ever heard in my entire life." she blurted out. "Then what do you want me to do then!?" Taehyung flip both of his hands exaggeratingly.

Right now [Name] doesn't know what's the difference between him and the balloon thingy at the convinience store nearby.

But then she gave a second thought of the deal that Taehyung is offering. I already bought two tickets for the movie and I definitely don't want it to go to waste, and plus to kill my boredom why not have a companion, [Name] thought to herself. She smirked without even knowing about it.

"Sure" Taehyung's face brightens up a bit "why not, right?"