part 4

WE REACHED 100 READS PEOPLE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! 사랑해  ㄴ(ㅠㅂㅠ ㄴ)

______________

[taehyung's pov]

A warm light tingles my skin, causing me to flutter my eyes open. It was blurry but I could make it out that I'm in a room with the curtains open. I groaned, my left hand immediately rose blocking the sunlight that once blinded my eyes. But something caught my attention, I felt something warm and squishy on the palm of my other hand that's buried deep under the covers.

What the hell is this?

Still half awake, curiosity took over my actions and I lightly squished it.

Nothing.

Unconsciously I squished it again.

"Ahhn~"

I fell off the bed hitting my head in the process. And I struggled to get up with my knees trembling; trying really hard not to fall again. That definitely woke me up oh alright.

But that was so damn sexy tho-

Wait- What- Stop it dammit!

I slide in the bed quietly and slowly pulling off the covers, only to find a familiar looking girl sleeping soundly. 

Her beautiful hair covering her face

Her petite naked body,

Her hands looks so soft-

N-Naked?!

Oh god what did I do last night?

I slowly brushed her hair away from her face revealing

[Name]?!

Then it all hit me,

The fanta accident... The date... And the moments we had last night...

She grunted, waking up from her sleep with her messy hair giving the i-had-sex look. She rubbed her eyes, scanning the whole room but stopped and her eyes landed on me whose just panicking as fuck thinking what to do and what if i became a dad. [Name] fluttered her eyes a couple of times before it widened in shock.

"What the fuc-" Her gaze shift towards my lower body as I did too.

I'm naked.

She placed her palm on her forehead "Oh god, did we?"

I quickly grabbed her hand. "I'm sorry! This shouldn't have happened, I kinda got carried away because you looked so pretty when you laugh and smile and when you cry it just hurts me and I just want to comfort you but instead I kissed you and I had sex with you last night- I promise if you got pregnant because of me I'll be responsible I'll-"

She shused me with her index finger before I finished my sentence. "Look it's okay, about that we'll just buy a pregnancy test and see but I don't think I am, but really. It's okay, I kinda enjoyed it." A cute smile formed on her face with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Kinda? You were moaning my name like crazy" Her face flushed red in embarrassment, punching my shoulder lightly. "Shut up." she pouted.

I smiled at her cuteness. I brushed my thumbs on her cheeks, cupping it in my palm. Bringing her closer as our lips touched; I kissed her passionately as she kissed back, giving all my love to her as our lips sync in movement. I pull back and rested my forehead against hers, a couple of chuckles released. We smiled at the little moment we had, it was short but it was precious.

"It was amazing" she said snuggling closer into my arms.

"You were amazing" I kissed her forehead that earned me a cute giggle from her.

And then an idea slide in. [insert wink wonk wiggly eyebrows]

I lower my head to the same level as her ear, smirking. "So... Care for a round two..?" she gasped and pushed me off the bed easily even though I'm heavier than her. Just how powerful is she?!

"No!" she yelled as her face turned redder than a tomato, pouting cutely. I laughed at her adorable reaction. "You should see the look on your face!" I held my stomach that was hurting from laughing too much. She put on a pout but then giggled as well. I love her laugh. It's funny and adorable; I smiled at the view. I really don't know why that guy would left her when she's actually this amazing. Well, a loss for you dude. She's amazing. I chuckled to myself, I said amazing about her a lot. But she is; I can't believe all of this happened

Just because of a fanta accident...

_____________________________

THE END.

Welp, what do you think? Boring? Lame? I'm sorry if it is (; _ ;) I might make a little epilogue and I might try to make something that is actually funny(?) Idk i'm bad at comedies and shit (ㅠㅠ)

Well this is what I have to offer and again,

THANK YOU FOR 100 READS OMO SO HAPPY! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW THIS IS IS SUCH A MILESTONE FOR ME. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU IDK HOW TO REPAY YOU PLEASE TELL ME! DONT BE SHY TO LEAVE COMMENTS AND TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I MAKE NEXT (except for VKOOK that is already in planning might make it a full story and not short and its based on sext peeps -w- cliche af)

AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 100 READS LOVE YOUU~~ ♥♥♥ㄷ(>ㅁ<ㄷ) ♥♥♥