Whatttt???

★★We all romanticize the people we Adore.★★

★~~★~~★~~★~~★~~★

Zeeniya's POV
I tried to turn but felt myself caged in something. Slowly,I opened my eyes to see where I stuck. As my eyes opened, his handsome face appeared to my eyes,making me smile.

All the moments of yesterday flashed on mind which made me smile and then the night when he pulled me in his arms and when he closed his eyes,not looking at my lips.

I slowly tired to get up because it was Fajar time and everyone was about to get up and I didn't want anyone to see us like this,snuggled in each other. I tried to move but his hold was tight on me. I was struggling in his arms but all in vain..

Why is he so strong!

But I like being in his protective arms..

I smiled to myself and stopped struggling. I slightly put my head on his chest and hugged him tightly. He ran his hand on my waist and my eyes automatically closed down.

I inhaled his fragrance. My forehead was touching his neck. He was in deep sleep but I was feeling his every touch burning me. He slight moved a little and buried his face in my neck making me groan.

"Jahan." I slowly whispered his name effected by his touch on my neck.

Strange kind of tingling was developing inside me. His nose was touching my neck and his breath was flaming my skin.

"Jahan." I again slowly whispered his name lost in the intense moment.

"Hmmm." I heard his hummed.

"Be mine Jahan." I whispered in a very slow voice that even I hardly heard my spell.

"Zeeniya." He called me and I came to my senses.

I opened my eyes immediately and slowly get back to face him. He opened his eyes and looked at me.

"You said something?" He asked looking into my eyes.

My heart was about to come out or to stop but I was sure that one was done to happened because the way he was looking at me was enough to make me go crazy. A moment ago, the intensity which was created between us was reminding itself to me and my face started to burn. I knew it would be as red as tomato or carrot. I shook my head slightly looking down not wanted to look in his eyes.

"I heard you." He said and I looked immediately up.

Did he?

Did he really heard what I said?.

"Ja..han." I almost stammered.

"What?" He asked smiling mischievously.

"Leave me..its Fajar time." I said but he was not in leaving mood.

"Jahan please." I pleaded but he just keep looking at me.

His hand travelled to my face and he removed the strands from my face. He keep playing with my hair making me look down. Suddenly, I heard something.

"Jahan someone is coming. Leave me." I said but he didn't move.

"Jahan." I called him again and sought to get free.

But he was just looking at me without blinking. Someone was coming and I was sure, I will die in embarrassment if he saw us like this.

"Jahan." I again called him.

But this time, he almost pulled into a hug and covered our bodies with blanket from head to toe. Tangling our feet,he glued our bodies.

"Jahan what are you.." I tried to say  but he interrupted me.