On the run

Hey guys, this is another chapter so enjoy

As Rick, Daryl, Glenn, and Hailey were trying to get out of Terminus, Daryl unties his wife's hands. "There was an explosion." Glenn says. Hailey takes her knife back and stabs a guy in the head. She stabbed the two guys that were in there hitting people's heads and cutting them. They start walking off and see a room full of meat hanging and knives everywhere. She looks around and gathers knives for Daryl and the crew.

Carols POV

As I'm walking around Terminus lookin for my group, I walk in a room that had toys, guns, watches. Anything people had. I find Daryls crossbow and I take it. I walk out and I meet Mary. She was probably a couple years older than me. I point my gun at her. "The people they pulled out of the carts, where are they?!" Mary wouldn't answer so I shot her in the leg. She falls to the ground and I take her gun. I then open the door and walkers come in. They kill Mary and I go help the others. I notice the group wasn't there anymore. I go out in the woods hoping they were there. I then see them. Rick was talking to the gang.

Daryls POV

As I'm standing next to Rick holding Hailey. I turn my head and I run to Carol. I hug her tightly full of tears. Hailey's eyes widen. She runs to her mother and hugs her. She then kisses Hailey's head and smiled. I then see Rick walking over to her asking if she's the reason Terminus got messed up. She nods and he hugs her. "Thank you" he says and let's go of her. I then hold Hailey and we go on the run.. again.