The Wolf and the Vampire (Yaoi)

[Warning yaoi story]

1st Chapter: Hina's first day

Hina's POV

Kringggggg! The sound of my alarm clock wakes me up. At that time I knew that I need to open my sleepy eyes. It's my first day in my new school I need to hurry up. It was actually weird to transfer from one school to another in the middle of semester. Anyway it was a great opportunity for me. Liberty Bell is a well known academy for boys here in Japan.

"Hinashi! The bus is here!", my mom called me up. "I'm coming." I ran down fast the stairs time to say goodbye to my mom. "Oh! Im gonna miss you my little Hinashi!" Mom said in a very soft tone while brushing my light brown hair. "Mom I need to go now." I kisses my mom in the cheeks to say goodbye. Since Libery Bell is a all boys school each student will have their own dorm.

The bus door's open. I took a deep breath before hoping in. "Ohhayou!", the bus driver greeted me. "Hai! Ohhayou!", I bow and greet politely to the bus driver.

Before taking a sit I look around as if I was searching someone. I noticed that all of us are transferes. Hmm.. what's up with this school.

I sat at the back of the bus. 15 minutes after. "We're here?", the bus driver announced.

I got off quickly. I'm a bit nervous but excitement fill up my whole body. "New students please go to the gymnasium." I rushed to the gymnasium.

-End of the Chapter-