New Day, New Adventure

It was just an average day. Lucy got up and was heading to the guild to go on a job or maybe even sit and talk with her friends. It was just a another day.

Lucy's POV:
I was walking and started hearing someone call my name, when I turned I saw Natsu and Happy. "Hey guys!" I said as they came into hearing range, well Happy anyway, Natsu can hear from a mile away.

"Lucy!! Let's go on a job!" Natsu shouted.

"Ok, do you have one picked out or am I gonna have to do it again?" I laughed. I always picked the jobs, but sometimes Natsu would pick one.

"No! I got the perfect one!!!" He shouted. "Let's go to the guild!!" He grabbed my wrist and started running, pulling me behind him.

"NATSU SLOW DOWN!!" I yelled. But he didn't let up til we were at the guild hall's entrance. We walked in and I went up to the bar and looked at Mira. She was smiling brighter than normal. Uh oh I know that smile. "Mira no! It's not what you think." I said with a light blush.

"Oh really? Because it looks like you and Natsu came to the guild together!" She then whispered. "Did he sleep over, by any chance?"

"NO!! HE DID NOT!" I shouted. "Mira...can I just get my usual..." I complained and let my face fall to the counter. She nodded and handed it to me after making my milkshake.

"Hey Lucy, is it just you and Natsu going? Or is it the team?" Mira asked cleaning a glass.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Natsu. Lately it's just me and him but I kinda miss the team." I turn and smile. Erza is eating her strawberry cake and Grey is arguing with Natsu. "Hey Erza." I said as I got my milkshake and walked over to her.

"Yes?" She said looking up at me with a slight smile.

"Did Natsu mention a job to you? If not I want to. I miss the team." I laughed a little and saw Grey walking over. He sat beside Erza and Natsu sat beside me.

"A job? I'm down. We haven't been on a team job in a while." Grey said.

We all started talking about it but was interrupted by master. "There will be no jobs today. Sorry. I want all my children to stay here." He said quickly. "We have a new member coming later." He smiled.

"A new member? That's good." I said looking at the disappointed Erza. "Hey. At least we can go on it tomorrow." I took the sheet of paper from Natsu and walked to Mira. "Hey can you hold onto this until tomorrow? That way we can take it then."

She just smiled and nodded. Taking the paper she put it behind the counter. "It's in a safe spot."

I walked back to Erza, Grey, and Natsu who were now discussing the new member. "What type of magic do you think they'll use?" I asked sitting down.

"She gonna be different than anyone we have. Even my cards can't tell me." I heard Cana say from the table behind me. "I haven't seen my cards not be able to pick up on someone's magic." She said and looked at me.

"I guess it'll be a surprise!" I said and smiled.

(Small) TIME SKIP!

Everyone was fighting. Me, happy, Mira, and Master were at the bar trying to stay out of it. Master was complaining about how they would destroy the guild hall and me and Mira were laughing. Happy was cheering Natsu on. "Master come on its funny." I said laughing.

~BAM~ The door slammed open and everyone stopped their fighting and looked. "Oh....I'm so sorry!! I didn't mean to do that!" A girl laugh. "Hi. I'm Malain. I'm an ice wizard!" She cheered happily.

"Hello Melain. Nice to see you. I'm glad you have finally joined us. Please come receive your mark." Master said.

Arianna: I hope you guys like it! I love Fairy Tail and I've actually had this story for the longest time. I've just never been able to post it Bc I have never had an app or anything. Sorry if the first chapters suck. But it will get interesting. Promise!