Three Weeks Later

"LUCY!!" I heard a scream as I walk inside the guild. I turned around and saw Wendy. "Hey Wendy. What's wrong?"

She just smiled. "Nothing. I just wanted to walk with you." She laughed and we walked inside. "Hey Lucy. Can I ask you something?"

"Of course Wendy. What's up? Mira can I get my usual." I laughed and smiled at her. She nodded and began making it.

"What's up with you and Natsu? You haven't talked and you haven't went on any jobs together." She asked and Mira handed her a Coke.

"Oh....I'm not quite sure." I gave a fake laugh. "I guess we just kinda drifted. He likes that new girl more then me so it's whatever." I smiled faintly and Mira slid me my milkshake.

"On the house Lue." She smiled.

"Don't give me pity, Mira." I got up, kinda mad. I hate pity. I pushed how much it cost to her and walked to Erza.

"You wanna go on a job Lucy?" She asked smiling. Grey looking at me as well.

"Sure. Do you have one in mind?"

"Yeah. Grey found it." He slid the paper to me and I read it.

"Oh. There's a key for the prize...." I looked up. "You know you don't have to do that for me right."

"Lucy it's not like it's just the key. There's good money for it too. It's just a bonus we get you a new key." Grey smiled.

I gave a fake smile. "Let's do it." I walked to Mira with the job in hand.

"Hey Lucy...can I come with y'all?" Wendy asked.

"Of course." I smiled. "The more the marrier."

She laughed and ran to Erza. Mira looked at me and smiled.

"Going on a job?" I heard from behind me. I turned and saw Natsu. He hasn't spoken to me in a week. "Well?" He asked.

"Y-yeah...with the team. You coming?"

"Team? I'm not on the lame team anymore. Not since I realized that you do nothing for us as we always have to protect you."

My eyes went wide. 'Why did you say that to me?' I thought I couldn't speak. Then I heard a yell.

"NATSU!" Mira spoke up. "WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU?!" She had everyone's eye and Natsu just smirked. And walked out while grabbing the new girl by the waste.

I went and sat by Grey. "You ok?" He asked and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah Grey. I'm ok." I said and a tear slipped down my face. "I'm just fine."

(Huge) TIME SKIP
Weeks went by and nothing changed. Natsu got worse and worse. Saying meaner things. I'm done with it. So done. "Master. I need to speak with you." He went to his office with me following.

"Yes my child?"

"I want to leave Fairy Tail." I said bluntly. "I will not give a reason and I will not take no for an answer."

"If that's what you desire." He said with a saddened face. "Go to Mira and she'll take the mark off your hand."

I walked out and to Mira and held out my hand. She looked at me weird. "Take it off. I'm leaving." Erza was at the bar and looked at me. "I'm not gonna stay here and be told I'm worthless." I said and looked at Mira. "Take it off, please." She sighed and took the Fairy Tail emblem off my hand. I turned and saw Natsu. My anger overloaded. "Are you happy now Natsu? I'm gone." I screamed and walked past everyone who looked sad. Natsu looked shocked and then ran after me.

"Lucy! Wait!" He yelled. He grabbed my hand. "Please don't go. You're family. You've been here through so much!"

"You didn't seem to care when you were being a complete ass to me. So no. I'm gone." I tugged my hand away. "Now I'm off to a new guild. One that promised me to be treated like family." I turned my head and smirked lightly. "Tell Gajeel and Juvia...they are welcome home anytime." I turned and made sure Natsu could hear me. After that I went straight to my new home......Phantom.

Arianna: Yepp. Sorry! Lucy has gone to Phantom. Yes she remembers what happen to her and no she isn't under a spell. Natsu pushed her over her limit. She finally cracked and this is what happened. -whispers to Natsu- Maybe you shouldn't be an ass!

Natsu: It wasn't my fault!! I was-

Arianna: SHHH!!!!!! -whispers something to Natsu-

Natsu: Hehe you're in for a good little tale!  Bye! Everyone! See ya in the next chapter.