Author's Note

If you’re anything like me, you can help but love coming home after a long day and settling down with a mug of coffee or tea and a good book in your most comfortable chair, ready to spend the next immeasurable amount of time enjoying yourself.

I myself love going around the shopping district in my area and looking for the best café to sit and read while enjoying a steamy Mochaccino. What can I say? I’m a simple gal.

The stories I intend to write in this book are short stories that lurk around in my mind eager to be solidified and read by you. In their quest to be published, they ruefully shove aside any other stories I have already in my mind and jostle each other for forefront position. And so I must write them, or else I may never finish my other book (river, sun freedom).

But do not fret, for although these stories do not resemble in the least the dangerous world of Jodi and Jake, they are my own works of art, original and therefore I’m sure still enjoyable. Especially for those of you who love to read for pleasure and not to exercise your no-doubt overworked minds.

And so please enjoy – after all, unlike my other story, these are not accompanied with the most cruel and unusual punishment of waiting torturously for updates.

cheers

Tigerlilyx

Coffee-coloured quote:

" Nothing is sad on a beautiful morning save to look down and realize you just had the last sip of coffee and the mug sits indifferently empty."  ~Terri Guillemets