Oblivious

Its been almost a week since I got my report card home and things haven't gotten any better. Every day I receive a glare from either my sister, Shelly, or my parents.

Although my home life is pretty shitty, my school life is going great thus far. I have an amazing girlfriend, I'm -somewhat- popular, and I have my friends. And Cartman...

My phone suddenly buzzes. I pull it out of my pocket to see I have a new text from Wendy, my girlfriend.

"Hey babe, I was wondering if you would like to come over"

I smiled and replied with a simple 'sure', then walked downstairs. I throw on my jacket and hat then head for the door.

"I'm going to Wendy's!" I shout.

I then swing open my door to see a familiar face.

"Kyle?"

"H-hey Stan, I was wondering if you wanted to go to a movie, or something." His cheeks were dusted with a light shade of pink, probably from the cold.

"Sorry dude, I'm going to Wendy's." I said as I locked my door. "We can hang out later." And with that, I left.

I couldn't help but glance back at him, his face expression changed, to sadness.

"Oh, see you later then..."

ווווווווווווווווווווווווו

I finally arrived at Wendy's and knocked on the door, a few moments later, the door swung open to revel a beautiful raven-haired girl.

I smiled as she greeted me with a simple wave, then let me in.

"Thanks for coming over," she said as she returned the smile.

I took off my shoes and jacket, then sat down at the dining table along with Wendy.

Awkward silence broke out.

"So... Why did you invite me over again?"

Wendy looked down slightly.

"Well, I need to talk to you about something," she tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. "Something important."

I raised an eyebrow. "What is it?"

"I think we should break up."

The words hit me like a brick.

"W-why...?" Was all I could muster out.

"Well, I don't really I have feelings for you anymore." She looked down. "Its like, the spark is just gone between us."

She then took off a necklace she was wearing, the one that I bought her for her birthday, the one that I had spent over $100 dollars on.

"You should give this to somebody who loves you." She handed me the piece of jewelry.

I nodded and put it in my pocket before I stood up. I didn't say anything as I laced up my shoes and buttoned up my jacket.

"Bye..."

And with that, I left the household.

I mumbled curse words as I walked through the deep snow. Tears started to roll down my cheeks, the wind almost freezing them in the process.

After what seemed like forever, I made it home. I noticed the car was fine and smiled slightly. At least I didn't have to deal with my idiotic parents.

I took of my jacket and walked up to my room and glaced at my phone. I picked it up and scrolled down to my favorite phone number. I pressed the "call" button and prayed they would pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kyle," I smiled to myself at the sound of his voice. "Do you think you could come over?"

"Of course dude, I'll be over in a few minutes."

"Thanks dude, see ya' in a bit."

And with that, I ended the call. My smile faded as I looked over to a picture of Wendy and I. I picked it up and looked closely at it. It was taken when Wendy and I were at our schools annual winter dance.

I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks once again. I just stared at the picture in despair.

Suddenly, I heard a bang at the door. I quickly wiped away my tears and ran downstairs.

I opened the door and gasped at the horrifying image I saw.

A bloody, beaten and broken Kyle stood at my doorstep.

"Wh-what the fuck happened to you?!"

"He-he-" he coughed up blood between sobs. "He found me..."

I assume "he" was Cartman. That fat fuck...

I don't know what was more heartbreaking. The condition he was in, or how he could barely form a sentence.

I gently picked him up bridal-style and ran upstairs. I walked into my bathroom and set him down on the toilet softly.

"Take off your clothes."